Sylhet is one of the seven administrative divisions of Bangladesh and is situated in the northeastern region of Bangladesh. Covered by three states of India, Tripura, Meghalaya and Assam on three sides, it also shares its border with Chittagong and Dhaka. Sylhet is one of the richest archeological and pleasing sites of South Asia with a large number of Hindu temples and Islamic Sufi shrines. It has beautiful landscapes of pineapple, orange and tea gardens covering the maximum area. It has a population of more than 8 lakh people.
For all the people who love exploring new places and adore the beauty of nature, here are a few places that you must visit in Sylhet to make your trip the most treasured one. Some of the tourist destinations in Sylhet are:
· Jaflong, also known as the daughter of Mother Nature with glorious hills, rivers, khasia villages and beautiful fountains.
· Lalakhal is the paradise of natural blue water and hills.
· Madhobkundo, the largest and majestic waterfall in Bangladesh.
· Mahobpur Lake, a beautiful place for day picnic with your family and friends.
· Srimangal, nature’s bliss with beautiful tea gardens, forests and hills.
· Alurtol eco-park, a peaceful eco park with lake and trees.
· Tanguar haor, one of the most attractive places in Asia that looks magical in the moonlight.