Mapro Garden is one of the popular tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar. This bewitching tourist site is located in Panchgani region of Mahabaleshwar and is known for the fields of strawberry. Its name is coined by taking the initials ‘Ma’ from Mahabaleshwar and ‘Pro’ from Products (MaPro). It sprawls over huge acres of land and produces 85% of the total strawberries in the country. In true words, Mapro Garden is a tourist site on which you can lay your money!
It Is Known For:-
1) Mapro Garden is a famous tourist site in Panchgani.
2) This place is the largest producer of strawberry in the country. It produces 85% of the fresh strawberries.
3) It is also known for hosting the annual Strawberry Festival in March/April. It is the time when numerous farmers from nearby villages open their farms to the tourists that arrive at this place.
4) The annual fest lasts for four days and is a jovial time for all. The dancers from Pratapgarh are invited with respect and visitors witness their enthralling performances.
5) Interestingly, these four days are special because tourists get a chance to savor the delicacies like the sandwich, pizza, doughnut, and much more containing strawberries.
Best Time To Visit:-
Mapro Garden can be visited throughout the year but, the best time for paying a visit to this place is during March/April when the annual Strawberry Festival is celebrated. For the four days, the ambiance of a calm and soulful place transforms into an energetic and exciting platform.
Mapro Garden has a well-established network of the roadways and railways. It also has a frequent service of the local transit that can be hired for commuting to & from this amazing tourist site.
Nearest Railway Station:- Pune Junction
Nearest Airport:- Pune International Airport
Top Things To Do In MahabaleshwarView All
Best Travel Packages in MahabaleshwarView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.