Today, 10:49 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Details of Area: Swat "the paradise on earth" is in the north west of Pakistan. Swat valley, the land of waterfalls, lakes, lush green hills and other gifts bestowed upon it by the nature. Swat, a historic site of the world which has seen many rulers, cultures, civilizations and religions to be it's parts once in the history. Malam Jabba A Hill Station in the Karakoram mountain range nearly 40 km from Saidu Sharif in Swat Valley Malam Jabba is home to the ski lovers in Pakistan The area also contains two Buddhist stupas and six monasteries that are scattered around the resort. The presence of the monuments at such a height indicates that the area has been inhabited for over 2000 years. Fizagat Just outside Mingora, Fizagat is the first spot where a nice picnic area and a number of tourist class and deluxe hotels are located along the river. Most tourists prefer to stay in these hotels to avoid the crowd and heavily congested streets of Mingora. White Palace The White Palace of Marghazar was built in 1940 by the first king of the Swat, Miangul Abdul-Wadud in the small town of Marghazar situated at about 13 kilometers away from Saidu Sharif. The name was given to the palace as it was built of white marble. The palace now serves as a hotel. The White Palace at Marghazar was the summer residence of the Wali of Swat, Miangul Jehanzeb. Located at 7,000 feet above sea level on Marghazar Hill, it was later converted into a tourist resort.for students and family Dates: 11 - 13 March 2016 (Friday-Saturday-Sunday) Last Date for Registration: 06 March 2016 Accommodation: *Hotel (rooms on sharing basis) Camping (optional) (on sharing)Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies Jeeps if required Skiing Equipment (Rented) Personal insurances of clients Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature Extra expenses due to landslidesroad blocks Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc. Any item not mentioned above11-0313-03
Day 1 : 11 March 2016
Departure From Islamabad: 7:00 AM
At Mingora: 2:00 PM
Visit Old Remains at Mingora, Swat Museum, Fizaghat,.
Night Stay at Fizaghat.
Day 2 : 12 March 2016
Wake up Call 7:00 AM
Departure for Malam Jabba
Sightseeing & skiing at Malam Jabba Till Lunch,
Night Stay at Fizaghat or Malam Jabba.
Day 3 : 13 March 2016
Wake up call 7:00 AM
Visit White Palace Takht bhai Buddhist Remains near Mardan on the way back to Islamabad.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||$ 70 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Chicken Karahi, Drinks, Raita, Salad, Kabli Pulao, Egg, Paratha, Tea, Mineral Water, Takhtbai Famous Chapli Kabab, Dal, Sabzi, Baryani
Other Terms & Conditions :
Terms & Condition:
Before requesting to register for 3 Day Tour to Swat | Malam Jabba | Ice Skiing | By Adventure Time Club with us, we encourage intending participant that he/she should read and understand the following terms and conditions.
1. The members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities organized by Adventure Time Club - ATC. Members must respect the authority of an organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. Each participant should treat other Club member with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. Special respect towards female members would be exercised. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited.
5. Each member shall ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in his/her attending of the Club activities.
6. All members would give due care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
7. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
8. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
9. A "Check List" will be provided (as a guideline) to every participant as the minimal stuff that they may require during the trip but "Check List" should be taken as guideline only.
10. Photos and movies are permitted to be shot during our trip provided it is not objectionable to local people or any participant particularly females. These photos and movies are aimed for personal use only. Publishing those photos and movies on the internet or on any media is not permitted until and unless explicit permission in writing had been sorted out from the people appearing in those photos and movies.
11. If the participant cancels or want to abandon the trip ATC not bound to refund the whole amount. However, if the trip is canceled by ATC, the ATC will refund whole amount.
1. By Hand.
Academic Block 01, Comsats Institute of Information Technology Islamabad.
Title: Adventure Time Club
Allied Bank Comsats Branch Islamabad.
Branch Code: 0996
Account No: 001-002109541-002-4
Adventure Tourist Club - ATC View Profile
0 / 5
About Adventure Tourist Club - ATC
Today, 10:49 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld