Price Per Person
Our representative will receive from the Port Blair airport and escort you to check-in to the hotel. After lunch, start the breathtaking trip to Cellular Jail- a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people, Fisheries Museum- exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands. In the evening, enjoy the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail. After that, proceed to Gandhi Park- a beautiful park at Port Blair has facilities like amusement rides, safe water sports, nature trail around the lake, garden, restaurant and historic remains like Japanese Temple as well as Bunker. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
An Early morning journey begins by inter- Island Ferry to Havelock Island. Our representative will receive from Havelock jetty and escort you to check-in to the hotel. After a little relax, proceed tothe famous Radhanagar Beach which is rated the #7 among the finest beach in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. Overnight stay at Havelock.
After breakfast, proceed to Kala Pathar beach which is located in one corner of the Havelock Island, surrounded by thick forests and excellent for solitude seekers and just looking to do a bit of bird photography. The emerald seas, the tropical forests on one side of the road, the Kalapathars (black rocks) that decorates the coastline, the silken smooth silver sands and the sheer solitude makes this beach a great place to relax. Overnight stay at Havelock.
After breakfast, board the inter island ferry and return to Port Blair. Evening free to Local marketing. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Dropping to airport with memories and terrific holiday at Andaman Islands.
Rules and Regulation for Package Tour
1. INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS is not responsible to refund or to compensate any amount of money if the tour or any part of the tour is cancelled due to political insurgency, natural calamity or conditions beyond control of whichever the matter may be or any reason beyond the control of INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS
2. INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS is not responsible to refund or to compensate any amount of money if the tourist cannot complete the tour for his or her adverse physical condition of for any personal reason. The passengers are liable to reimburse the amount of money to INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS spent on his behalf for his or her medical assistance or any other special necessity may occur during the tour by the Tour Manager
3. During the tour the Tour Manager may change the tour program according to his convenience to operate the tour successfully. Tour Manager’s decision regarding any matter is final during the tour.
4. During the tour is any adverse condition or incidents occurs or happens due to the misbehavior, any illegal act or any act that is socially accepted by the passenger(s) the passenger(s) concerned will be solely responsible for that occurrence or happening
5. Kindly note that luggage should be handled and taken care of by the passenger(s) his/her/them self/selves at the Railway stations, Train and up to the or car at or near the railway station. We will only handle luggage at the hotels. The responsibility of the luggage completely belongs to the passengers. INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS is not by any means responsible for theft, burglary, damage or loss of luggage of the passengers. The tour Manager or any staff of INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS is not responsible or liable to fix the rates of the porters or negotiate with them at the railway stations or anywhere for the passengers.
6. No service will be available for the AC Railway reserved tourist those who are travelling with us in the same train.
7. Package cost may increase in case of the fuel cost of the Transportation increase after booking. Room allotment in the Hotels as per Family wise except some destinations like Kedar Badri / Yamunatri / Gangotri etc.
8. All the passengers are requested to carry 22" suitcase and one small handbag. The company will not responsible for any extra luggage
9. In case of delay in train running schedule Company will not bear any additional cost of Train Food (If Any).
10. Enrollment of child (if any) is mandatory.
11. Room allotment is on a lottery basis in every accommodation..
Rules for Cancellation of Tour
In case of cancellation after confirmation Refund of Amount shall be made subject to the following cancellation charges on the Principal Package Money :
1. From the Date of Booking 30 Days before Journey date 25 % per head on Principal Package Money..
2. From the Date of Booking 30 Days – 15 Days before Journey date 50 % per head on Principal Package Money.
3. From the Date of Booking 15 Days – 07 Days before Journey date 75 % per head on Principal Package Money.
4. No Refund is allowed if cancellation is made 07 Days before onward Journey Date.
5. No Cancellation or Booking or any Change in voucher is accepted over the telephone...
6. For cancellation of booking please produce your Advance / Final Voucher. [Xerox not accepted]
7. No cancellation charge if the Particular Tour is cancelled by us.
8. If tour is cancelled by the passenger(s) Membership continuation will not be considered.
9. Please do not request for the consideration of “CANCELLATION RULES”.
|PAX||A/C||A/C||A/C||NON A/C||NON A/C||NON A/C|