Day 1 :
Transfer from Nasik to Howrah By Train.
Day 2 :
Arrival At Howrah Fresh Up & in Evening Transfer from Howrah to Njp By Train.
Day 3 :
Arrival Njp and Transfer to Phuentsholling Boarder & Night Halt At Phuentsholling.
Day 4 :
Transfer from Phuentsholling to Thimphu is Capital of Bhutan, & Night Halt At Thimphu.
Day 5 :
Thimphu Sightseeing and Night Halt At Thimpu.
Capital of Bhutan
Handmade Paper Factory
Day 6 :
Traveling from Thimphu to Punakha (a Naturally Beauty Spot in Bhutan) Sightseeing & Night Halt At Paro.
Day 7 :
Paro Sightseeing and Night Halt At Paro
Day 8 :
Traveling from Paro to Phuensholing & Night Halt At Jaigaon
Day 9 :
Transfer from Jaigaon / Hashimara to Gangtok Sightseeing & Night Halt.
Day 10 :
Gangtok Sightseeing & Night Halt.
Day 11 :
Traveling from Gangtok to Darjeeling Sightseeing & night halt.
Day 12 :
Darjeeling Sightseeing & Night Halt.
Flower Exhibition Centre
Day 13 :
Traveling from Darjeeling to New Jalpaigudi & proceed to Howrah/Sealdah.
Day 14 :
Arrival At Howrah/sealdah & Then Proceed to Nashik By Train
Day 15 :
Arrival At Nasik and Tour Concludes.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 39000 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Durvankur Tours & Travels View Profile
0 / 5
About Durvankur Tours & Travels
Amol Khot - Aurangabad
Reviewed: May 14, 2022
Excellent tours, good hotels, very good food
Rs. 39,000 PP
Durvankur Tours & Travels0 /5