Today, 09:50 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Any Flight cost*. Alcoholic Beverages. Any Personal Expenses in nature such as telephone, e-mail, laundry etc. Customary tips for driver and guides. Photographic and Filming fees where and if applicable. Any Expense which is not mentioned in the above price inclusion section. * The domestic air fare is $ 225 at the time of E-mailing. Please note that the aie fare is subject to change with out any prior notice by the airline.21-0531-12
Day 1 : Addis Ababa
Arrival at Addis Ababa Bole international Airport and be welcomed and transfer to Hotel. If your arrival permits, you will have a sight seeing tour of Addis Ababa. Dinner and Overnight at Elda guest House or Kaleb Hotel.
Day 2 : Bahirdar
- Early in the morning after breakfast, transfer to airport for your flight to Bahirdar. Up on arrival, transfer to hotel for check-in and then start driving some 35km south-east of Bahirdar to reach the small town of Tiss-Abay named after the waterfalls of the Blue Nile. Cross the small lake by boat to reach the panoramic view point of the waterfalls. The water from Lake Tana drops 150 feet to become the Nile in the Sudan almost 500 miles away. P.M. boat trip on Lake Tana to visit one of the most Interesting churches of the area- The Ura-Kidane Meheret and Azwa-mariam Churches. Please note that you have to walk about 25 min per way to reach the church. Overnight at Kuriftu Restot and Spa.
Day 3 : Gondar
Drive to Gondar (175km), the medieval town and capital of Ethiopia from beginning 17th c. In the afternoon visit the castle compound where you can seethe medieval palaces of Emperor Fasildes, Yohannes, Eyassu, David, Bakkafa and Queen Mentwab. Then you will drive to debre Berhan Sellassie Church which is famous by its ceiling and walls paintings. At the nd of the day, you will visit the so called “Bath of Fasildes”. Overnight at Goha / Florida inter. Hotel.
Day 4 : Lalibella
- flies to Lalibella and up on arrival you will be transferred to hotel for check-in. Then start visiting The 1st and 2nd group of churches at Lalibella, which considered as the 8th wonders of the world, home of the specially hewned rock churches aged 850 years old and still everyday use for the locals and pilgrimages. Well crafted and designed with unique drainage and drenched systems interconnecting all the rock churches beneath. The 1st group of the rock-hewn churches and the famous Greek shaped st. George with a walk through the villages as old as the churches themselves. Dinner and Overnight Top 12 Hotel.
Day 5 : Axum
- flies to Axum and transfer to hotel for check-in. on this day, you will visit the historical, archaeological and religious attractions, Museums, St.Marry of Zion Church-a place where it is belived that the Arc of the Covenanat is kept), The stele park, Tombs and ruined palaces of the queen of Sheba. Dinner and Overnight at Sabean Hotel.
Day 6 : Langano
transfer to airport for your flight back to Addis Ababa. And then drive to Langano on the way visit The three Rift Valley Lakes Ziway, Abyata-Shalla and langano. Visit these lakes rich in birds such as pelicans, flamingoes, storks, hamerkops, Marabou Storks, Herons and More. The lodge is Convenient of leisure and relaxation-here you can water ski and sail, swim or bask in the bazing sun on the slopping sandy beach. Dinner and Overnight at Sabana Lodge.
Day 7 : Arbaminch
After breakfast, drive towards Arbaminch, on the way the ormomo tribe settlement and the road side colorful tombs that will catch your interest for the longer distance. Lunch en route and continue driving to Arbaminch on the way visit the Dorze people at the town of Chencha. Dore people are famous for their bee hive look alike house styles and staple dining on a plant called false banana or enset. You will see the harvest, fermentation and preparation of this cassava like plant and perhaps you might want to have a bite of this bread. While descending stop for a marvelous view of the twin akes separated by the Bride of God and distinguished with their colors. Reddish is Lake Abaya and Greenish is Lake Chamo. Dinner and Overnight at Paradise Lodge.
Day 8 : Jinka
In the morning after having your breakfast, you will have a boat trip on Lake Chamo to admire crocodiles(here the crocodiles are some of the longest in Africa with a length of 6m and above); Hippos and Various Birds like African Fish Eagle, Goliath Egret, Flamingos and Pelicans. Then continue driving to Jinka-on the way Visit the Konso people and their village. The konso people are very well known by traditional terracing farming and hierarchal way of life. Dinner and Overnight Jinka Resort Hotel.
Day 9 : Turmi
Drive early in the morning to the Mago National Park to see the musri Villages.Mursi women, on reaching maturity, have their lower lips slit and circular clay discs inserted. The larger the disc, the more desirable the wearer. The disc measures up to ten centimeters (4 inch) in Diamter. Lunch at Jinka and continue driving to Turmi en route visit one of the vibrant and dazzling Thursday Market(Depends on the starting day) at key afer for a visit of the Tsemay, Benna, ari people gathering and Excahniging Goods. Dinner and Overnight at Buska Lodge.
Day 10 : Turmi
In the morning drive to Murulle so as to see the Konso tribe. They are well known by body painting and fascinating houses. Then drive back to turmi and late afternnon visit the Hammer tribes and their village. Diiner and Overnight at Buska Lodge
Day 11 : Yabello
Drive to Yabello via konso en route visit the marvelous landscapes of borena and abundant bird species. Here you will admire the borena oromo people and their typical dressing style on your way to yabello. Dinner and Overnight at Yabello Motel.
Day 12 : Awassa
Drive some 300km to Awassa via dilla on the way admiring the green serenity of the area, the famous Sidama Coffee plantations and the local Sidama people who paints their home with interesting paintings. Dinner and Overnight at Lewi Resort.
Day 13 : Bale
In the morning visit the fish market at the shores of lake Awassa and driving to Bale passing through the Arsi plteau. En route admire the very beautiful sxcnery, farming fields and the local arsi oromo people. Dinner and Overnight at Wabisheblle Hotel.
Day 14 : Nazareth
In the morning drive to Senate Plateau, which has alpine climate and it’s the ideal place to see the Endemic Ethiopian Wolf, Mountain Nyala, Menelic Bush Buck and other mammals. Dinner and Overnight at Adama German Hotel
Day 15 : Addis Ababa
Drive back To Addis Ababa and have more sight seeing tour and shopping time. In the evening you will have a traditional welfare dinner party in one of the Ethiopian Traditional Restaurant with folkloric music and dances. Then transfer to airport for your departure to home with a life time memory.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount. * Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Ethiopia Tour( Hidden Treasures Tour Operation) View Profile
0 / 5
About Ethiopia Tour( Hidden Treasures Tour Operation)
Today, 09:50 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld