Today, 03:18 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
NON VEG MEAL Cabs : Non-AC Airfare Others : Other Exclusions (*Car at disposal All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages. It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.. Optional, suggested or unspecified activities. Camera fee (still or movie)
Day 1 : Amritsar Pick
On Arrival At Amritsar Transfer to Hotel in Amritsar. Afternoon Witness the Extraordinary Joint Retreat Ceremony of the India and Pakistani Guards At Indo-pakistan Board At Wagha. Evening Visit Golden Temple.overnight At Amritsar
Day 2 : Amritsar - Dalhousie 6 Hours Drive
This Day You Enter Into the Mountains of Himachal Pradesh. Arrive Dalhousie and Check in Hotel. Afternoon Go for a Short Beautiful Drive Through Dense Deodar Trees to View the Snowcovered Peaks of High Himalayan Ranges. Afternoon Take a Short Walk On the Mall in Dalhousie. Overnight At Dalhousie
Day 3 : Dalhousie - Kalatop - Khajiar - Dalhousie.
Go for a Full Day Excursion to Kalatop and Khajiar. A Short 3 Kms Walk Inside Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary is a Highlight of the Day. Once You Reach Kalatop You have Superb View of the Snow Covered Peaks of Pir Panjal Range of Central Himalayas. Continue Drive to Khajiar. Spend Time Walking On the Khajiar Meadows and Later Drive Back to Dalhousie. Overnight Stay in Dalhousie.
Day 4 : Dalhousie - Dharamsala 4 to 5 hours drive
Before you continue to Dharamsala there is a possibility of taking another beautiful walk. It is three hours beautiful walk where you actually walk on top of Dhauladhar mountain with a superb parallel view of the high Himalayan ranges. The walk ends at Chamba Jot where your driver will come to pick you up and continue to Dharamsala. Arrive Dharamsala and check in Hotel. Overnight stay in Dharamshala
Day 5 : Dharamsala
Full Day Sightseeing of Dharamsala Visiting H.h. Dalai Lama Temple, Norbulingka(a Tibetan Centre for Learning and Preserving Traditional Tibetan Art and Craft), St. John’s Church in the Wilderness and Naddi Village. There is a Possibility of Taking a Short Walk Up in the Mountain. Overnight Stay At Hotel in Dharamsala.
Day 6 : Dharamsala - Manali 8 Hours drive
This day there is a possibility of taking a mountain route with most amazing views. The entire drive would be through the country side with many small villages enroute. Arrive Manali and check in Hotel.Overnight stay in Manali
Day 7 : Manali
Proceed for full day excursion visiting Solang Valley ,Kothi, Gulaba Fall, Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 8 : Manali
Proceed to half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan Monastery. Evening free for roam at your own. Overnight stay at Manali
Day 9 : Manali - Shimla 8 Hours Drive
After Breakfast Drive to Shimla. Afternoon Walk On the Historical Mall Road in Shimla. Overnight Stay At Shimla
Day 10 : Shimla
Afternoon visit Jhaku temple. Overnight stay in Hotel in Shimla.
Day 11 : Shimla - Chandigarh Delhi
Transfer to Delhi on this day we can visit Chandigarh local places Sukhna Lake,Pinjore Gardens and then continue towards Delhi Overnight stay at delhi.
Day 12 : DELHI DROP
After breakfast cab will drop you at Delhi Airport/Railway station.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 220500 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Other Terms & Conditions :
Terms & Condition
1. The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice. -Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels . 2. The confirmation is subjects to availability. -Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad Weather, ill health, strike, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control. -It is a suggestion for you that please book this offer as soon as possible because we are not holding any booking and it is totally depend on the availability of rooms and flight.
3. From the booking date till 30 days prior to the departure date, 30 % of the package cost is chargeable.
4. From 30 days to 15 days prior to the departure date, 50 % of the package cost is chargeable.
5. From 15 days to 7 days prior to departure date, 75 % of the package cost is chargeable.
6. For cancellations made within 5 days prior to the departure date, 100% of the package cost is chargeable.
7. No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. - Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in. the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
8. No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.
9. Room Heater charges will be extra charged as per hotel rates in every hotel.
10. Meal plan will be veg in every hotel.( Non veg will be included on travellers request ).
11. Rohtang Pass Permit and sighscene will be provided as per govt. Terms and conditions.
12. Below 5 Years child will be complementry.More then 5 yrs Child will be charged as adults cost.
13. All payments of package cost should be cleared before Last day check out of the tour.
Tanish Himachal Tours View Profile
0 / 5
About Tanish Himachal Tours
rs. 2,20,500 PP
Tanish Himachal Tours0 /5
Today, 03:18 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld