Today, 02:49 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Get ready for HeliYatra best-selling package of Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter for 5 nights and 6 days this year. This divine yatra starting and ending point is Dehradun, covering the all sacred Char Dham
Day 1 : Arrival Dehradun
Full Day Rest.
Day 2 : Dehradun to Yamunotri
06:00 AM Departure Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun (By Helicopter)
06:30 AM Arrival Kharsali Helipad, Yamunotri
Co-ordinator of Heliyatra will take you to the state government helipad on Sa- hastradhara Road, Dehradun from where we will fly for Yamunotri. You are ad- vised to leave your hotel early and remain energetic throughout this devotional chard- ham yatra.
Enter the land of lords!
Upon arrival at Kharsali (Ya- munotri), you are welcomed by our handlers; they will unload your baggage and take you to the hotel.
Relish a fresh breakfast and leave for darshan in palki/pony to Yamunotri temple which is around 5 km trek. Enjoy your ride with the glory of nature!
After divine darshan you’ll return to ho- tel by lunch time. Have your lunch and spend few hours of relax. In Evening pay a visit to ancient Shani Temple (subjected to time and weather) nearby and spend the night at your hotel, after having dinner.
Day 3 : Yamunotri to Gangotri
07:45 AM Departure Kharsali Helipad, Yamunotri (By Helicopter)
08:30 AM Arrival Harsil Helipad, Gangotri
Enter the most beautiful valleys in Uttarakhand, called the mini Switzerland, Gan- gotri.
Our handlers will take you to the nearby Luxurious hotel. After an Early morning breakfast, you’ll leave for Gangotri temple VIP darshan in Cab which is 20 kms away from hotel.
Tune yourself to the high altitude and enjoy the picturesque paradise on earth; Gangotri Dham.
You’ll get all the basic and leisure facil- ities such as a premium accommoda- tion with ensuite washrooms, de- licious vegetarian food, Short walks and local sightseeing around the beautiful unexplored valley.
Your second day of chardham yatra package by helicopter ends with a freshly prepared dinner and an evening bonfire before falling asleep.
After an early morning breakfast, you’ll leave for Kedarnath (It is recommended to take heavy breakfast at Harsil as we will directly go to temple at Kedarnath and come back around 3:00 – 4:00 PM).
Day 4 : Gangotri to Kedarnath
09:00 AM Departure Harsil Helipad, Gangotri (By Helicopter)
09:30 AM Arrival Kedarnath Helipad (Base Camp)
Welcome to the mountain of amalgam of spirituality.
Natural peace, religious zest and snow capped peaks of kedarnath dham will enchant your heart and making it most heritage site among all Chardham.
You will arrive at Guptkashi/phata helipad from Gangotri, after changing the chop- per you’ll fly for Kedarnath which is
10 minutes flying from Guptkashi. You may have to wait sometime for
10 minutes to 3 hours during chopper change because of shuttle slots/weather or technical reasons.
As you reach the kedarnath, You will witness the beauty of changing colors in the sky.
Our handlers and Panditji shall take you for VIP Darshan and Jal Abhishek in the Kedarnath Temple.
Your stay is arranged at Guptkashi, After darshan we will take you from Kedarnath helipad to Guptkashi / Phata Helipad.
Another day of your chardham yatra tour ends in the land of kedara with delicious dinner.
Sleep snug to energize yourself for another beautiful day.
Day 5 : Kedarnath to Badrinath
10:00 AM Departure Kedarnath Helipad (By Helicopter)
10:45 AM Arrival Badrinath Helipad
Head to the beautiful city of Narayan, Badrinath.
On the fourth day of your chardham package itinerary, you’ll be heading to Badrinath and on the way you’ll see the deep
valleys and majestic view of lofty Himalayas.
Upon arrival at Badrinath helipad, Our handlers will transfer you to the Hotel where you can relish your breakfast / lunch and pay visit to Badri Narayan VIP darshan.
Our handler will take you for tem- ple in evening for vishnusahasar- nam path.
Spend leisurely hours in the Mana Village which is near to religious site of Badrinath.
End your day with the comfortable stay and delectable dinner at your hotel.
Make the best out of your religious yatra holiday by cherishing the Valley of Lord Narayan from close quarters.
Day 6 : Badrinath to Dehradun
10:00 AM Departure Badrinath Helipad (By Helicopter)
11:30 AM Arrival DehradunHelipad (Will Provide Drop)
In the morning after having a hearty breakfast, bow your head to Badri Narayan tem- ple and fly back to Dehradun with positive vibes and pleasant memories of Chardham Yatra by helicopter package.
Timings are tentative and may get changed subjected to permissions and weather condi- tions.
We recommend you to book your return flight one day later.
Payment Terms & Methods :
50% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
Maximum 05/06 Passengers/Guest will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted due to limited space in the helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper. At any cost we won’t allow passenger to take more luggage. This is the standard safety rule for Aviation.
All temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
Timings are flexible depending on weather conditions/technical reasons/govt. permissions etc.
Passengers should carry only handbags (Soft Bags/duffle bags) as suitcases/trolley bags cannot be kept in the helicopter. Trollies are strictly not allowed.
Our 3 Helicopters fly on same day for Chardham yatra by helicopter. We may adjust passen- gers acc. to their body weight.
If individual body weight exceeds 80 KG, Extra charges of INR 400 per Kg will be applicable at Kedarnath Shuttle.
While changing the helicopter at Kedarnath or Guptkashi the waiting time is between 10 mins to 3 hrs. depending on Shuttle slots / weather conditions or technical reasons.
Passengers may be divided into 2 groups while changing the helicopter at Kedarnath/Guptkashi shuttle depending on their body weight.
Property at Yamunotri is basic but best in the region as it is remote area and rest all prop- erties are 3 to4 star category.
Total passengers weight should not be more than 430 Kgs.
All passengers will be taken to all the helipads atleast 1 hour prior before the departure time. In this case sometimes you may have to wait at govt. helipad.
Please share your actual body weight at the time of Booking. Your body weight will be mea- sured before flying. Company have full rights to de-board a passenger incase the actual body weight exceeds than the weight given by passengers. Kindly don’t share any assumed body weight.
Other Terms & Conditions :
1. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket. Infant below 2 years are car- ried free of charge, in case of dispute birth certificate can prevail.
2. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens for helicopter yatra.
3. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount. Re- maining 50% amount to be paid 20 Days before the journey starts.
4. In case the journey is not finished within the given time and passengers would not be able to Dham due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons. In this scenario company will still try to visit the all dham by extending the timeframe. Company will do all the dhams on the next day if weather condition remains poor whole day and so on.
5. Sometime we may change the property in emergency situation (like landlside on the way to property, electricity and any other natural circumstances). We may try to provide other property of same or upper category.
6. One cab will be provided to the group of upto 6 pax wherever required.
7. Additional amount of INR 20,000/- Per Person will be applicable incase of single occupancy.
8. We recommend you to book your return flight one day later. Company will not bear any cancellation of flights at any cost.
9. Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of services or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi jurisdiction.
10. Incase of emergency and bad weather passengers will be taken back to Dehradun by other means of Transport.
11. No money will be refunded incase the passenger is de-boarded due to wrong given body weight.
12. Your luggage will be strictly not allowed in the helicopter if it is found more than 5 KG at the helipad.
13. Prices will remain same even incase the royalty fees changes or remains same.
14. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will re- fund proportionate money i.e if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% of the payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75%and so on. This refundable proportionate money is exclusive of Royalty fee, Taxes and fixed components.
15. Any Extra Night due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
16. Mobile Network:- (Kharsali ; Airtel , BSNL) (Harsil ; BSNL) (Kedarnath ; BSNL) (Badrinath ; Airtel , BSNL).
17. Cancellation policy: - If customer wishes to cancel their booking they have to pay following cancellation charges.
Upto 30 Days before journey — 30% of the amount In between 15 to 30 days — 70% of the amount
In between 0 t0 15 Days — No Refund
Bharat Bharaman Travels View Profile
5 / 5
About Bharat Bharaman Travels
Rahul Sahu - Delhi
Reviewed: Dec 25, 2019
excellent service,everything done as said by the agent,helpful and polite staff,no hidden or extra charge,better service than most of other travel agencies, must choose bharat bhraman travels atleast once👌👌
Rakesh Sharma - South Deelhi
Reviewed: Nov 19, 2019
Very committed service with proper follow-up. Service provided as per their schedule with a hassle free journey... thanks to Bharat Bhraman Travels for providing services
Arun Thakur -
Reviewed: Oct 22, 2019
I'm really happy with bharat bhraman travels services everything is on time and total package is exactly same they tell me before i have booked honeymoon and it was amazing travel by car everything is just awesome.
Bharat Bharaman Travels5 /5
Today, 02:49 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld