Today, 07:43 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
International air ticket Visa fees (Visa on arrival can be arranged at USD 60 per person) Camera fees Meals (Lunch and dinner) Visits not mentioned in the program Drinks and personal expenses Any other items not mentioned in the program
Day 1 : Yangon Arrival and Sightseeing
Arrive at Yangon international airport where you will be welcomed by your English speaking local tour guide and transferred to your hotel. (If the room is not ready, proceed for Yangon sightseeing.) After refreshment at hotel, enjoy a walk through downtown Yangon where most of the colonial buildings such as city hall, Mahabandoola park, high court and telegraphic office are holding an elegant beauty of Yangon. Stopover at the Strand Hotel and feel the warmth and atmosphere of British era. Continue visit to Pansoedan jetty serving locals living across the Yangon River. This evening visit to the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda of Rudyard Kipling fame and one of Myanmar’s most sacred places. The massive bell shaped stupa is plated with gold and the tip of the stupa is set with diamonds and rubies, sapphires and topaz – a stunning sight as the sun sets and a most fitting place to begin our trip in this “Golden Land”. After visiting Shwedagon pagoda, transfer to you hotel and overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2 : Yangon - Golden Rock (Kyaikhtiyo) by Car
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Kyaikhtiyo, 160 km down south of Yangon to visit Golden Rock a small Pagoda, insignificant in size but unique in its position. The small stupa sits on top of a massive rock which is completely covered with gold leaf and delicately balanced on the edge of the cliff. Upon arrival at base camp, leave your private car and proceed to the next camp, called Yathetaung, by special open truck, about an hour’s mountain drive. Take a light trek to the summit or you may sit on the easy-chair (own expense) carried by four men. Stop by at the roadside shops to view some unusual products that come from the jungle. At summit, marvel the sunset on hilltop and watch the evening activities at the shrine of the local pilgrimages before descent trek to your Hotel for overnight. Overnight at the hotel in Kyaikhtiyo. Meals included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Kyaikhityo
– Bago – Yangon by car”]After breakfast, leave your hotel to take a downhill ride by special open truck to the base camp where your private car is awaiting for you. Drive back to Yangon via Bago. On the way, visit the cashew nut, rubber plantation and the nearby an orphanage house. Make a short visit of Bago town tour including Kyatkatwine Monastery where monks study Buddhist scripture; local market; Shwetharlyaung, 55 meters long reclining Buddha Image and Shwemawdaw Pagoda, its spire is even taller than the great Shwedagon Pagoda. Return to Yangon through rural landscape of rice fields and small villages. We will also visit World War II War Cemetery, dedicated to the 27,000 Commonwealth Forces who died in Burma. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Yangon Departure
After breakfast at hotel, visit by car to Karaweik, a royal barge for fantastic photo shot along the “pilgrims” causeway across the Royal Lake with stunning views of Shwedagon Pagoda and proceed to visit Chaukhtutgyi Reclining Buddha Image and there you see the sparse pilgrims in silence. Also we will stop by at nearby monastery to learn about the life of Buddhist monk in Myanmar. Continue to National Museum where much of collections are displayed showcasing the culture, the people and glorious history of Myanmar including the Lion Throne. This afternoon, Bogyoke Aung San (Scott) market famous for its colonial architecture and inner cobblestone streets. It is one of the major bazaars in Yangon and built in 1926 by the British. You can buy from a simple Myanmar slipper to a jewelry crown there. This evening, you will be transferred to Yangon international airport for your return departure flight. Meals included: Breakfast .
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||$ 129 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
7days Travel & Tours Co., Ltd View Profile
0 / 5
About 7days Travel & Tours Co., Ltd
Today, 07:43 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld