2 Night accommodation at hotel, Pattaya
1 Night accommodation at hotel, Bangkok
Daily Buffet breakfast at Hotel
Arrival day breakfast at Sri Racha Restaurant
Daily Lunch & Dinner at Indian Restaurant
Alcazar show entry ticket with transfer
Noong Nooch Village entry ticket with transfer
Coral Island tour by Speed boat with Lunch
Bangkok City tour + Gem gallery visit
Safari World & Marine Park entry ticket with transfer
All transfer on SIC basis
Airport pick up & Drop on PVT basis
English speaking guideTravel Insurance for travel periodVisa on Arrival
Surcharges if any
Personal expenses like Laundry, Telephone bills etc.,
Two way Air tickets01-0815-11
Day 1 : Pattaya - Alcazar Show
On arrival in Bangkok, Met our representative transfer to Sriracha Restaurant for Breakfast you will be drive to Pattaya and visit Buddha temple on top of the hill & checked into your hotel. Evening visit the immensely popular cabaret –Alcazar shows and watches the dazzling performances. Overnight stay in hotel in Pattaya.
Day 2 : Pattaya - Coral Island Tour & Noong Nooch Village
Today after breakfast visit the coral island by speed boat, where you will see marine life and coral formations from a glass-bottomed boat with delicious lunch. & then proceed to Noong Nooch Paradise - Pattaya, Thailand, is world renowned tropical garden wonderland where you can experience some of Asia’s most beautiful Botanical gardens, along with an incredible list of attractions. Evening back to Hotel. Overnight stay in hotel Pattaya.
Day 3 : Bangkok - Safari World Marine park
Today after breakfast Check out the hotel and visit safari world and marine park and see thousands of rare species. Drive through the animal kingdom and enjoy the dolphin show, sea lion show, orang utan boxing show, stunt show, spy war at Marine Park and the bird show among st others. Evening return to hotel, Overnight stay at Hotel, Bangkok.
Day 4 : Bangkok - Airport
Today after breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Bangkok by road. On arrival, proceed to city tour of Bangkok and visit the famous golden Buddha temple.Evening transfer to airport.
|No of pax
|Price per pax (Rs)
|Above 12 years
|INR 15999 / Adult
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Other Terms & Conditions :
Terms and Conditions:
1. Rates are applicable for Indian citizen only.
2. Standard check-in time is 1400 Hrs and Standard check-out is 1100 Hrs (local time).
3. Prices are valid for stated travel period and are of defined validity, any change in the dates/Travel will lead to re-costing.
4. Final handover (Hotel vouchers / Air tickets / Visa & Etc) will be delivered only 4 days prior traveling date, upon receiving full and final payment.
5. The Cost of the airline ticket is valid subject to seat availability.
6. Hotels are subject to availability if not available similar hotels will be provided.
7. Packages are subject to industrial norms & guidelines.
8. Globewel will not be held responsible for any cancellation of Flights by the operating Airlines as the company is only the service provider.
9. As agree d upon by customer the itinerary will be full and final & there will be no changes.
Bookings / Cancellations : 1.Booking Amount 60% Advance Payment is non-refundable. If any refund it will take 30 working days after submitting the cancellation letter 2. Balance Full payment for the tour should be made within 25 Days time before travelling. 3. Seat-in-coach transfers are on fixed timings, for private transfer the cost will be extra.
Visa: 1. Visa approval is subject to government norms any delay or rejection of Visa Authority Globewel is not responsible.
2. Traveler should provide all necessary documents for visa processing.
3. Visa charges are 100% Non – refundable.
Loss/Damage/Health/Insurance: 1. Any loss of Baggage/damages or Passports, and any Health problems during the trip Globewel is not responsible.
Globewel Holidays India Pvt Ltd View Profile
5 / 5
About Globewel Holidays India Pvt Ltd
Binay Gupta -
Reviewed: Dec 14, 2018
We are looking for a travel agent that provides tour packages to exotic locations. I am really glad that I found this organization. Unlike others, it has genuine connections and thus it offers interesting packages. I would genuinely like to recommend this company to everyone.
Sylvain Bourgeon -
Reviewed: Dec 07, 2018
I am really glad that I chose this agent for booking different types of travel packages. I have joined hands with this company for availing exciting packages few years ago. And, since then I am availing their services as I know they provide the best of all. Also, I recommend this company to every friend and family member of mine.
Reviewed: Nov 27, 2018
Glad that I have shaken hands with this travel agent for availing excellent tour packages for different locations. I am booking my travel packages with this company from a very long time and I have complete faith in them. It offers the best deals on every travel package even in the peak time.
Rs. 15,999 PP