Atal Bihari Vajpayee Regional Park, now known as Regional Park, is a recreational site in the city of Indore, Madhya Pradesh. This park is named after the former politician and ex-prime minister of India, Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Sprawling over 80 acres of land, Regional Park was developed an opened to the common public in the year 2003. Presently, it is a great site of interest and never fails to attract visitors.
It Is Known For:-
1) ABV Regional Park is a famous tourist site in the city of Indore.
2) It covers a total area of 80 acres of land. The artificial lake covers 42 acres of area, whereas, the rest 38 is occupied by other attractions.
3) The mist fountain located in the park premises compliments the entire.
4) There are different rides and eateries in the park that make the visit rewarding.
5) The locals, as well as tourists, flock to this park on an extensive scale.
6) Malwa Queen, a mini cruise is a major attraction at this regional park. This mini cruise is equipped with all the amenities to that of a regular cruise
Best Time To Visit:-
ABV Regional Park is a massive crowd puller. This park remains flooded by countless visitors daily and thus, it can be visited during any time of the year. Spending a day’s itinerary here is a deal worth a million dollars!
The entry to this park is free and rest services provided inside are chargeable.
Regional Park is a famous landmark in the city. Due to its location, it is well-connected via roadways and railways. The local transit like the buses and taxis are available on a frequent basis for commuting to & from the different destinations.
Nearest Railway Station:- Indore Junction
Nearest Airport:- Rani Ahilya Bai Airport
Top Things To Do In IndoreView All
Best Travel Packages in IndoreView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.