Chattri of Shivpuri is a well-known travel destination in Madhya Pradesh. It is a beautifully constructed structure where the cenotaphs of the King Madhav Rao Scindia and his queen Sakhya Scindia are located. These chattris stand in a beautiful garden complex that has a vast carpet of the grass and different flowers. It is a place where one can spend a good quality time away from the chaotic schedule.
It Is Known For:-
1) Chattri of Shivpuri is known as a soul-soothing place. It is located away from the noisy area of the city.
2) Erected in the beautiful amalgam of the Hindu-Muslim style of architecture, these chattris reflect the marvelous architecture of the then times.
3) A small pond is located between these two chattris that enhances the visual appeal of the place.
4) The life-sized structures of the king and queen can be seen standing in their respective cenotaphs and are worshiped by flowers and incense sticks.
5) Apart from the chattris, there are several other pavilions around that are built as well.
Best Time To Visit:-
Chattri of Shivpuri is located in a garden complex and is visited by a large number of people. It is the place that can be visited during any time of the year. Each day, people of all age groups can be seen spotted in this garden complex spending their leisure time.
Due to the location of Shivpuri Chattri, the web of roadways and frequent service of the local transit makes it convenient for the visitors to reach the place without any hassle.
Nearest Railway Station:- Shivpuri Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Shivpuri Domestic Airport
Top Things To Do In ShivpuriView All
Best Travel Packages in ShivpuriView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.