Shrouded in the beautiful surroundings that are untouched from the urbanization, Gayatri Waterfalls is an enchanting tourist site in Telangana. It is formed by Kadam River, a tributary of the River Godavari. Due to its location, it is sanctified with the scenic landscape that makes this place as an ideal spot for spending a day's itinerary with the loved ones.
It Is Known For:-
1) Gayatri Waterfalls is known for its beautiful & calm surroundings
2) The waters of this waterfall spill down from a height of more than 100 feet and form a pool below
3) The people never miss a chance to have some fun in the pool formed
4) Apart from the waterfall, the nearby region comprises the dense woods that are regarded as a haven for the lovers of trekking and camping
5) Unlike other waterfalls that usually lose their width during summers, this waterfall doesn't dry during summers
Best Time To Visit:-
Gayatri Waterfalls is a celebrated travel destination in Telangana that draws a large number of tourists. It is a place where tourists can visit throughout the year. The best time for a visit is during January-March as the weather is pleasant.
Gayatri Waterfalls, being a major tourist attraction, is visited by the people on a large scale. The closest village to this place is Tarnam Khurd. The buses and taxis ply till this village. After this, one has to take a short trek till the falls.
Nearest Railway Station- Adilabad Junction
Nearest Airport- Hyderabad Airport
Top Things To Do In AdilabadView All
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.