Shrouded in the beautiful surroundings that are untouched from the urbanization, Gayatri Waterfalls is an enchanting tourist site in Telangana. It is formed by Kadam River, a tributary of the River Godavari. Due to its location, it is sanctified with the scenic landscape that makes this place as an ideal spot for spending a day's itinerary with the loved ones.
It Is Known For:-
1) Gayatri Waterfalls is known for its beautiful & calm surroundings
2) The waters of this waterfall spill down from a height of more than 100 feet and form a pool below
3) The people never miss a chance to have some fun in the pool formed
4) Apart from the waterfall, the nearby region comprises the dense woods that are regarded as a haven for the lovers of trekking and camping
5) Unlike other waterfalls that usually lose their width during summers, this waterfall doesn't dry during summers
Best Time To Visit:-
Gayatri Waterfalls is a celebrated travel destination in Telangana that draws a large number of tourists. It is a place where tourists can visit throughout the year. The best time for a visit is during January-March as the weather is pleasant.
Gayatri Waterfalls, being a major tourist attraction, is visited by the people on a large scale. The closest village to this place is Tarnam Khurd. The buses and taxis ply till this village. After this, one has to take a short trek till the falls.
Nearest Railway Station- Adilabad Junction
Nearest Airport- Hyderabad Airport
Top Things To Do In AdilabadView All
Best Travel Packages in AdilabadView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.