Today, 07:55 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Glorious beaches, jungles filled with wildlife, teeming backwaters and exotic costumed temple dramas – Kerala ticks just about every box. Its lush beauty is simply a complement to its rich traditions, legends, and culture. ‘India-lite’ is how the state, in the far southwest of India, is often billed in tourist literature. Visibly more prosperous and better organized than most of the rest of the country, it boasts the highest rates of literacy and standards of living in the nation, with among the top GDP – a consequence of the remittance cheques sent home each month by emigrant workers in the Gulf states.
Day 1 : Arrival/ Cochin – Munnar (130Km/4h)
Upon arrival at Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station, after that transfer to Munnar.
En route, visit the Spice Plantations, Valara and Cheeyappara Falls.
Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel after arriving at Munnar.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Munnar
After breakfast, we had to enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar.
Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Nursery Garden, Photo Point.
Eravikulam National Park and the Tea Museum.
After enjoying the Sightseeing, check-in at the hotel.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 3 : Munnar – Thekkady (94Km/ 3h)
Morning breakfast and check out from the hotel, transfer to Thekkady.
On arrival, check into the hotel.
Wild safari in Periyar Tiger Reserve.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Thekkady.
Day 4 : Thekkady – Alleppey (140Km/4h)
Breakfast at the hotel, leave for Alleppey.
On arrival, check into a houseboat.
Lunch and Dinner available.
Overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day 5 : Departure/Alleppey – Cochin (53Km/1h 30min)
After breakfast, Check out from the houseboat.
Transfer to Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 20000 / Adult ( With Tax )|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
|City||Hotel Name||Star Rating|
|Munnar||Hotel Treebo Swiss Garden||
|Thekkady||Hotel Grand Thekkady||
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 15% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
• In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
• 45 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour/service cost
• 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour/service cost
• 10 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour/service cost
• 72 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
Other Terms & Conditions :
• Check-in at the hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
• Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
• Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
• Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
• You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterward.
Trendy Explore View Profile
3 / 5
About Trendy Explore
Reviewed: Jan 16, 2019
I am really glad that I chose this agent for booking different types of travel packages. I have joined hands with this company for availing exciting packages few years ago. And, since then I am availing their services as I know they provide the best of all. Also, I recommend this company to every friend and family member of mine.
Satish Kumar Karn -
Reviewed: Jan 09, 2019
My friend suggested contacting this company as I was looking for a travel agent that can provide the best tour package for my preferred destination. It offered complete solution to my travel requirements and the best part is that its customer care executives handle every query with patience and provide apt suggestions.
Partha Chowdhury -
Reviewed: Dec 30, 2018
It is a registered travel agent that provides interesting packages for different destinations and purposes. I have booked my tour package with them. I was surprised to see the wide options it has for budget to luxury clients. I would recommend this company to every acquaintance of mine.
rs. 20,000 PP
Trendy Explore3 /5
You May Also Like
Today, 07:55 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld