Today, 03:58 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Draped in the charm of Buddha and elegance of nature, Bhutan is a must-visit destination for spirituality seekers. Its lofty mountains and rugged terrain make it a paradise for adventurer lover too. But, what captures people’s fantasy is its popularity for being one of the happiest nations in the world. With this Bhutan Tour Package, you can enhance peace by exploring the cultural, natural and spiritual heritage of Thimphu, Punakha, and Paro – the three best destinations in the country. TOUR HIGHLIGHTS - Blessing by touching forehead and feel the magical charming of Buddhism - Home visit to perceive local people happy lifestyle - A chance to try traditional costume of Bhutan. - Special stay in the best 3.5 stars hotels of Bhutan in Thimphu, Punakha, and Paro. - Get chance to taste traditional local delicate: Cheese; barbecued meat; Red rice; Butter tea; Yogurt; Highland barleywine - A visit to Punakha Dzong built at the confluence of two rivers, it is one of the Beautiful structures in Bhutan. Punakha Dzong is notable for containing the preserved remains of Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel and sacred relic known as the Rangjung Karsapani. - Hike to Paro Taktshang, the most iconic landmark and religious site of Bhutan clings impossibly to a sheer cliff face 900 hundred meters above the Paro Valley. - A traditional hot stone bath to heal your body after a long day hike to Taktshang.The Cost if for the month of June, July, August, December, January, and February is USD 760 per personFlight into Bhutan via Drukair (can be arranged with us) Flight on other airlines to cath Drukair Flight Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants Hotel stay outside of Bhutan Expenditure of personal nature Travel Insurance (can be arranged with us) Tips for the guide and driver Alcoholic drink
Day 1 : Arrive at Paro - Thimphu
Depending upon the flight sector, one will get to see the views of Major Himalaya peaks such as Everest, Kanchenjunga and Makalu, and Bhutan’s own snowy peaks, the sacred Jhomolhari, Jichu Drake and Tsherimgang. As you enter Paro valley, you will sweep past forested hills with the silvery Pa Chu (Paro river) meandering down the valley below. Paro Dzong (fortress) and Ta Dzong (watchtower) on the hills above the town will be a fine sight.
Upon completing your visa & customs formalities, a representative from our company will be there to receive you as you exit the Airport. Our team will welcome you warmly by offering you a scarf and then drive you to Thimphu, the capital City of Bhutan for a lunch.
- Visit Buddha Dordenma Statue, this massive statue of Buddha Shakyamuni measures in at a height of 51.5 meters, making it one of the largest statues of Buddha in the world. The statue is made of bronze and is gilded in gold. The Buddha Dordenma is located atop a hill in Kuenselphodrang Nature Park and overlooks the Southern entrance to Thimphu Valley.
- Followed by a visit to Thimphu Memorial Chorten, built in the memory of our late 3rd king of Bhutan Jigme Dorji Wangchuck. It holds paintings and statues which provide a very rare insight into Buddhist Philosophy.
- And a walk around the Capital of Bhutan, the only capital in the world without a traffic light. It gives one with a unique insight into the Bhutanese traditional and architectural design. Our team will then take you to your hotel for rest and dinner after long tiring day. (Overnight at Thimphu)
Day 2 : Thimphu - Punakha - Thimphu,
- Our team will drive you to Punakha, the ancient capital of Bhutan via Dochula pass. The pass is a popular location among visitors as it offers a stunning 360-degree panoramic view of Bhutanese Himalayan range. The view is especially scenic on a clear day with snowcapped mountains forming a majestic backdrop to the tranquility of the 108 Druk Wangyal Chortens gracing the mountain pass.
- Followed by a visit to Chimmi Lhakhang. The temple is associated with the name of the divine Mad Man
Lama Drukpa Kinley and it is famous for its fertility wish grant to childless couples. To reach the temple the travelers have to walk through a clustered village of Lobesa which provides you with the unique insight of rural Bhutan. Then our team will then take you for a lunch in one of the top recognized restaurant in Punakha.
- Visit Punakha Dzong built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel. It is arguably one of the beautiful fortresses in the country situated between Pho Chu (Male River) and Mo Chu (Female River). It was the seat for Government and national assembly during the times of the second king Jigme Dorji Wangchuck. You will see the preserved war materials captured during the battle with Tibetans. Punakha is the winter residence of Je-Khenpo.
- Followed by a walk to one of the longest suspension bridge in Bhutan for the travelers to have a heart-pumping experience. From the bridge, one can enjoy the view of the river below and the typical rural surrounding. Our team will then drive you back to Thimphu. (Overnight at Thimphu)
Day 3 : Thimphu - Paro,
- Visit Changangkha Lhakhang, the 12th-century temple hovering over a ridge above Thimphu near lower Motithang. The Lhakhang houses Chenrizig “Bodhisattva of Compassion” an 11-headed, thousand-armed manifestation of Avalokiteswara as the central statue. The prayer books in this Lhakhang are larger than the usual Buddhist texts.
- Followed by a visit to Takin Care Centre to see the mythical national animal of Bhutan. Our team will share you the story on how it came into existence.
- Then a visit to Dechen Phodrang, the initial Trashichoe Dzong. Dechen Phodrang is an institute for Buddhism learning and the children of a young age who wants to pursue a monastic life, they are enrolled here. From the point, you can also see the present Trashichoe Dzong, the office of His Majesty the King of Bhutan. Our team will stop at the viewpoint from where you can take Photographs.
- Drive to Paro, Enroute visit Tachog Lhakhang crossing the iron bridge built by great Thangtong Gyalpo, a popular figure known for his iron bridge. Followed by a visit to Paro Dzong, a venue where one of the popular festival known as Paro Tshechu is being held annually. From the temple, you will have a beautiful view of the Paro Valley. Our team will then take you to your hotel for a rest and freshen up for the “Happiness Campfire”. You will join the campfire in the Bhutanese attire to witness the traditional dances performed by our dancer. The traveler will also join the dance played on the Bhutanese Songs and music. You will then have your dinner at the hotel, where you will share your experience with us. (Overnight at your Paro)
Day 4 : Paro Sightseeing,
- Hike to Paro Taktshang through the beautiful pine forest at the edge of a sheer rock cliff. Taktshang Monastery is Bhutan’s most iconic landmark and religious site. The name Taktshang translates to “The Tiger’s Nest”. This monastery is one of the holiest sites in the kingdom and clings impossibly to a sheer cliff face 2952 feet above the Paro Valley. No trip to Bhutan would be complete without a visit to this remarkable heritage site. Our team will then escort you for a lunch.
- Visit 8th Century Kyichu Lhakhang, one of Bhutan‘s oldest and most sacred monasteries. Followed by a walk around the town for you to do some shopping and souvenirs back to home.
- After your shopping, our team will drive you to eco-lodge for hot stone bath and dinner. (Overnight at Paro)
Day 5 : Departure
After breakfast, our team will drive to the Airport for departure.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||$ 940 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Bhutan Entire Season Travelers View Profile
5 / 5
About Bhutan Entire Season Travelers
Ankit Rohilla -
Reviewed: Jun 26, 2018
I was looking for a reliable travel agent in the market and I came into contact with Bhutan Entire Season Travelers while searching online. I am really happy that I chose this organization leaving all others. It offers amazing deals on different travel requirements and also has a very large database of hotels and tour packages.
Reviewed: Jun 19, 2018
Due to official purpose, I have to travel to different places all the time. And, ever since I came into contact with this agent, I have never looked back to anyone else for travel packages. It has offered me amazing travel deals for most of destination, even during the peak times.
Peter Mathias -
Reviewed: Jun 09, 2018
I was reaching out to hundreds of travel agents in the past one year to get exclusive travel deals. I came in contact with this agent through my relative. And surprisingly, they offered me the best travel package including complete itinerary and other additional facilities such as car transfer, sightseeing, accommodation, and others.
rs. 71,910 PP
Today, 03:58 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld