Explore Hanoi Old Quater.
Cruising and staying overnight in Halong Bay.
Discover Saigon and Mekong Delta.
Discover the Angkor Wat.International flights.
Personal entertainment expenses.
Personal costs: telephone fee, laundry.
Meals out of tour program.1-1031-9
Day 1 : HANOI ARRIVAL
Morning: The car picks you up from Noi Bai airport (in Ha Noi) and take you in the heart of the city, it takes 40 minutes to drive. You will be free to discover many ancient and beautiful places such as Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, and Dong Xuan Market.
Evening: You also have the chance to enjoy water puppet show and see different landscapes. You can try to go out by Cyclo, a traditional transport of Vietnam. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 2 : HANOI - HA LONG BAY (Meal: B, L, D)
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau Marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Amazing Van Gia floating village – Sunset party – Soi Sim island – Dinner – Fishing)
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. Ride the shuttle bus or private car pick up.
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
– You will have the chance to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12:30 noon approx
– Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain and crew and join us for welcome cocktail as we tell you about life onboard.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is prepared by our chef.
– Join us for a relaxing lunch in the restaurant or on the outdoor dining area. Enjoy the stunning views of the bay and its dramatic limestone islands as we sail through the calm waters.
– While we make our way to the amazing Van Gia fishing village, relax on the sundeck and watch the world go by or take an afternoon nap in your cabin. Arrive at Van Gia floating fishing village in mid afternoon.
– Drop anchor.
– Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this fascinating village and its local community.
– Disembark and you can choose which options when you visit the village by kayak or local bamboo boat to visit the village. They will be your guides through their fishing village where you can meet the locals and see first-hand what life is like living on the water. We are proud of our working partnership and support of this community.
– Our cruise will take you to the Soi Sim natural beach for swimming and snorkeling. You can enjoy our interesting games such as football and basketball. While cruising, you will enjoy with us the sunset party with fruits and wine as our complimentary food and beverage.
– Back on board the cruise, we head towards the sleeping area.
– Take an opportunity to refresh and then join friends for a pre-dinner drink in the bar.
– Dinner is served in the restaurant or outdoor dining area if the weather is permitted, which is a gastronomic delight. After dinner, unwind in the bar where there is a selection of books, magazines and board games or watch a movie on our plasma TV. You can also join some of our team to go cuttle fishing at night. Accommodation and overnight on boat.
Day 3 : HALONG - HANOI (Meal: B, L)
(Tai Chi – Breakfast – Surprising Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Your hotel and Farewell)
– For the early risers, join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
– Breakfast, coffee, tea are served.
After breakfast, we sail through the waters and pass by a number of caves and we drop anchor at Surprising (Sung Sot) Cave.
– Disembark and visit Surprise Cave located on Bo Hon Island. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites
We board the cruise again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in the luggage store. You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration and learn how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or by private car and return to Hanoi. Arrive back at your hotel at approximately 16:30/17:00. Overnight in HaNoi.
Day 4 : HANOI CITY - Flight to Ho CHi Minh city (Meal: B, L)
8:00: We pick you up from your hotel, start the tour by visiting the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho and his stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969. In addition, you will enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-palace. The One Pillar Pagoda which is lying to one side of the mausoleum, built by King Ly Thai To in 1049. This structure has become an important symbol for the people in Hanoi.
Then, you’ll have the chance to discover the Tran Quoc Pagoda on the shore of West Lake. From there, you can make a visit to the first University of Viet Nam- The Temple of Literature which is dedicated to Confucius.
12.30: We will enjoy lunch at a restaurant in the Old Quarter with Vietnamese traditional cuisines.
13:30: You’ll go over Hoan Kiem Lake which is known as the heart and soul of Hanoi.
Finally, you’ll stop in at Museum of Ethnology, located on the western part of the city center. This museum offers informative and well-documented display on the country’s 54 ethnic groups, includes elaborate and colorful hill-tribe costumes, weaving designs, musical instruments, fishing implements, work tools, and other functional objects. The display continues on to the garden outside with fascinating examples of minority housing from the King’s to the ones of the ethnic groups in Central Highlands.
15:30: Finish an unforgettable full day of Hanoi sightseeing!
Add some options:
15:30- 16:15: Enjoy the Water Puppet Show or go sightseeing by Electric Car or Cyclo around Old Quarter in Ha noi
17:00: End of City tour
Highlight: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ethnic museums will be closed on Monday and Friday morning.
Evening flight from Ha Noi to Saigon. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 5 : CU CHI TUNNELS - NIGHTLIFE HO CHI MINH CITY (Meal: B, D)
8:30 AM: We depart from Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi Tunnels for 60 km from Ho Chi Minh city. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti – American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigners.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road. You will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, when Cu Chi was “A Free Target Zone “. The remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47? Visit Cu chi tunnels, you have a chance to find out!
03:00 PM: The tour finish at our company.
6:00 PM: We depart by cycle, take you around city, and then go to the Water Puppet Theater. Enjoy the Water Puppet Show at the theater.
Water Puppetry – part of Vietnam’s Cultural Heritage. A living portrait of Vietnam’s history and culture. Watching the Vietnamese Water Puppetry is also the best way to discover the history and traditional and cultural life of the Vietnamese people. This program has been presented in various international festival and carried out cultural exchanges activities with other countries.
After the show, you take a cycle or ride the car to Bach Dang riverside, have a look before going to the ship and take some photos. Then we start boarding one of the ships: Bonsai, Indochina Junk, or Ben Nghe Cruise.
The ship leaves Bach Dang port and leisurely cruises around Saigon River. Dinner will be served on board while tourists are being welcomed by the colorful view of Saigon riverside by night. We can also experience the Southern Vietnamese fork music or dance with fire by the dancers or sing songs while watching a live performance.
09:00 PM: After dinner, you go back to your hotel.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 6 : MEKONG DELTA (Meal: B, L)
Get a chance to taste the real Vietnam and let the splendid views cover your senses. This trip allows you to visit the local factories and see how local products are made. Also, you will meet the friendly local people and have a lot of wonderful experiences on land and at the river while seeing the floating fish market and fish farm. Let’s discover a hard-working land with traditional people, which will let you appreciate life a bit more!
▪ 08:00 am: Our bus will pick you up at your hotel to take a 2-hour ride to Tien Giang province (roughly 75 km west of Sai Gon ) followed by a smooth one and half hour motorboat ride passing rice fields and stopping over National Highway 1 which leads visitors to the beautiful rural district of Trung Luong. The bus stops at Cao Dai temple in the town of Ben Luc for taking pictures.
Upon arrival to My Tho City, cross the Tien River by motorboat on the upper part of the Mekong River to see the fish market and visit the floating fish farm. Enjoy the view of Dragon, Phoenix, Unicorn, and Turtle islands as well. Cruise along the small creeks through Mekong River estuaries to Rach Xep natural canal, which is fully covered with water coconuts. Visit orchards and bee farms to taste natural honey and honey wine. Enjoy!
After visiting the traditional houses, enjoy a memorizing rowing boat trip through small canals.
Take a motorboat cruise along more natural creeks and peaceful villages.
Satisfy your sweet tooth by stopping by a coconut candy mill to indulge in this tasty snack while seeing how it is made.
Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch in a restaurant located in a local home.
Ride your bike (about 0.5 hour) around the village shaded by coconut trees as you pass immense green rice fields and admire the beautiful scenery. We will return to My Tho by boat. Ride the bus back to Ho Chi Minh City and visit Vinh Trang Pagoda.
Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 7 : SAIGON - PHNOM PENH (Meal: B, D)
8:00 am: Pick up at the hotel and transfer to the bus for a bus trip to Phnom Penh.
Welcome to Phnom Penh!
* Arrive in Phnom Penh by boat or bus, you will be met and greeted by our friendly guide at the pier or bus station and transfer to check in the hotel.
* Afternoon visit at the Royal Palace, the incredible solid silver-floored Silver Pagoda is the pagoda which is the Royal Palace campus and where there are thousands of silver tiles on the floor of the pagoda and has the biggest golden Buddha statue. Silver Pagoda is in the Royal Palace Compound made of 5000 silver tiles. Raung Damrei Museum. Afterwards, experience Cambodia Cyclo tours for 01 hour on your first day in charming Phnom Penh and you will be treated to a fun cyclo tour, a traditional mode of transport. Then it will be stopped at Wat Phnom, the inconspicuous hill after which the city is named.
* Last visit the Toul Sleng Genocide Museum (also known as S21), ironically a former school, located in a quiet Phnom Penh suburb, this was the infamous Khmer Rouge prison / torture center.
* Welcome dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in Phnom Penh, at your selected hotel
Day 8 : PHNOM PENH - SIEM RIEP (Meal: B)
Breakfast at the hotel.
* In the morning, you will be transferred without a guide to the bus station (public bus – SIC) for departure from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, a gate way of Angkor Wat temple. Approximately, you will need to spend around 06 hours across 3 provinces: Kandal, Kompong Cham, Kompong Thom.
* On arrival in Siem Reap, pick up from the bus station without a guide to the hotel for check in. The rest of the day is spent at your own leisure to explore Siem Reap town.
Overnight in Siem Reap at your selected hotel
Day 9 : SIEMRIEP - ANGKOR WAT (Meal: B, L)
Breakfast at the hotel.
* AM: Today you will experience Tuk Tuk to enter the South Gate of Angkor Thom Temple and marvel at the wonders of the eerie Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, the Elephants terrace and terrace of Leper King. Before lunch, visit Ta Prohm Temple unlike most of the other Angkor temples, the photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins and the jungle surroundings have made it one of Angkor’s most popular temples.
* Lunch at a local restaurant.
* Afterward, it’s the time for visit Angkor Wat – one of the seven greatest architectural wonders of the world, built in between the 9th – 13th century. Its general views are five ancients towers’ figure that embroidered or printed with the Kingdom of Cambodia’s Flag now. Next, your guide will take you to an excellent spot for watching a mesmerizing Angkor Wat sunset.
Note: During the visit of the Bakan Tower of Angkor Wat Temple
– Visitors are required to wear proper attire, covering shoulders and knees (no short, miniskirt or short trousers).
– Children under twelve years old are not allowed to climb up this tower.
– It will be closed on the Buddhist Sabath Days, the Buddhist religious days (four days a month).
Overnight in Siem Reap at your selected hotel
Day 10 : SIEMRIEP DEPARTURE (Meal: B, L)
Breakfast at hotel.
* You take a short 15 km drive to Phnom Krom which is the large hill that looms closer, and enjoy a relaxing cruise on the on the Tonle Sap lake, the largest lake in South East Asia. You will see the traditional floating village of Chong Kneas and witness the residents going about their daily life – it is quite a sight seeing a whole bamboo village complete with homes, gas stations, schools, hair dressers, and even karaoke bars floating on a lake. On the way back to Siem Reap, you will call in at Artisans d’Angkor, an interesting boutique workshop where you can observe young Cambodians learning traditional Khmer handicraft techniques, such as stone & wood carving, and lacquering & gilding – a great opportunity for last minute quality souvenirs.
* Lunch at a local restaurant
Transfer to the airport for your departure flight home or next destination.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 54999 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Safar Holidays View Profile
5 / 5
About Safar Holidays
Anil Agrawal -
Reviewed: Sep 14, 2018
I was extremely satisfied with Safarholidays Tours.
Kajal Reddy -
Reviewed: Sep 13, 2018
This was our Chardham Yatra second tour (first one was to Manali). Both tours have been excellent. Safar Holidays tour leaders are not only experts in their academic fields but are also masters at making the tours work smoothly and efficiently. The itineraries are excellent, both in terms of venues and in terms of the pace of the tour.
Rakesh Bansal -
Reviewed: Sep 13, 2018
My wife, daughter and myself cannot say enough about how wonderful a trip we had, how great this travel company - in particular our travel agent was from the beginning of our interest in the tour, helping us develop a fascinating and thorough schedule and, what was really impressive, was staying in touch with us throughout the journey to ensure we were doing ok.
Rs. 54,999 PP
Safar Holidays5 /5