As per its name, Netaji Birth Place Museum is a museum dedicated to the founder of Azad Hind Fauj and a freedom fighter, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. This museum was the former residence of Netaji where he spent his early years of the childhood. Today, this entire building has been transformed into a museum and has galleries that display the items related to S.C Bose.
It Is Known For:-
1) Netaji Birth Place Museum is a famous tourist attraction. It houses all the items like the uniform, footwear, glasses, handwritten documents, pen collection, and other personal belongings of Netaji S.C Bose.
2) This building was officially opened to the public in the year 2007 after a certain reconstruction.
3) There is a small library in the museum where the original 22 handwritten letters of S.C Bose are displayed.
4) Some rare photographs of Netaji with the renowned leaders and other Indian freedom fighters are also displayed in the galleries.
5) The birth anniversary of Netaji is celebrated here with a great pomp and sweets are distributed among the visitors.
Best Time To Visit:-
Being a remarkable travel attraction in Odisha, Netaji Birth Place Museum is flocked by the visitors on a large scale. Each day, it welcomes numerous guests, especially the school students. The entry to Netaji Birth Place Museum is paid for all visitors, however, there is a special discount for the school students, army personnel, and the senior citizens.
Netaji Birth Place Museum is well-connected via all the major roadways in Odisha. Such connectivity makes it simpler for the visitors to reach the place conveniently. The local transit is the best option for reaching this place comfortably.
Nearest Railway Station:- Cuttack Junction
Nearest Airport:- Biju Patnaik International Airport
Top Things To Do In CuttackView All
Best Travel Packages in CuttackView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.