Ryewood Park is a famous tourist attraction in Lonavala. It is an ancient park in the town that is visited by the people on a daily basis. It is known as an ancient park that was established post-independence. Initially, it used to be a botanical garden but it was transformed into a public park. It is dotted with numerous trees and colorful flowers and serves as a great spot for relaxing in the leisure time.
It Is Known For:-
1) Ryewood Park was established as a botanical garden. It housed various types of flowers like the rose, marigold, poppy, lily etc.
2) There are numerous trees that can be found in this park.
3) Being a huge recreational site, it has a section that is installed with some swings for the kids that visit here.
4) The locals of the nearby places often visit this place for walking, jogging, exercising, and playing the sports like badminton and cricket.
5) Unlike other parks, where dogs aren’t allowed, Ryewood Park welcomes the dogs for spending a good time.
Best Time To Visit:-
Ryewood Park doesn’t discriminate between any seasons of the year. Throughout the year, this park is visited extensively. Whether winter, summer, monsoon, spring, or autumn, this park is always visited by the people on a daily basis.
Due to the location of Ryewood Park, it has a well-established network of the roadways and railways. Even the local transit is available on a frequent basis for commuting to & from the park.
Nearest Railway Station:- Lonavala Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Mumbai International Airport
Top Things To Do In LonavalaView All
Best Travel Packages in LonavalaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.