Dharmachakra Prabhav Tirth Jain Temple in Nashik is a renowned pilgrimage site for the followers of Jainism. This sacred site is a must-see attraction that is visited by locals and tourists alike. As per the name, it is dedicated to all Jain Tirthankaras and their idols can be seen inside the temple premises. The enchanting architecture of the temple makes it a marvelous structure in the region.
It Is Known For:-
1) Jain Temple is known for its architecture.
2) It is built in the contemporary style and pink sandstone and marble has been utilized in its construction.
3) This three-storey temple has a hall where the idols of all Jain Tirthankars have been installed. Each day, prayers are conducted and numerous devotees participate in it.
4) The beautiful replicas of Sri Shatrunjay Tirth and Sri Sametshikarji Tirth are also located in the temple.
5) It also has a canteen that serves the healthy Jain food prepared under hygienic conditions.
Best Time To Visit:-
Jain Temple is a prominent tourist site and is visited on a wide scale in Nashik. Though it can be visited during any day of the year, the best time for visiting the place is on the occasion of Mahavir Jayanti and all other major festivals that are celebrated with a great zest.
Jain Temple has a well-established network of the roadways and railways. Such connectivity and the frequent service of the local transit makes its convenient for the visitors to reach the place without hassle.
Nearest Railway Station:- Nashik Road Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Top Things To Do In NashikView All
Best Travel Packages in NashikView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.