Kacheeda Valley, also spelled as Kachida Valley, is a wonderful tourist site located on the outskirts of Ranthambore National Park. This national park is the residence of the big cats like the tiger and leopard. These big cats are found in the largest number in this valley but, they have their own territories. The other animals like the bear, stag, mongoose etc. are also found in Kacheeda Valley.
It Is Known For:-
1) Kacheeda Valley is known for its appealing landscape. The enchanting surroundings adorned with the trees and grasslands make it a frequented destination for all
2) This valley is a scenic beauty and serves as a habitat for the big cats like the tiger and panther
3) The other animals like the bear and herd of stags can also be spotted in this valley
4) An interesting fact about this valley is that it is marked separately for the panthers and tigers. None of the big cats enter each other’s territory for hunting in order to avoid any kind of dust-up
5) Jeep safaris are organized for the visitors so that they can observe the beautiful Kacheeda Valley closely
Best Time To Visit:-
1) Kacheeda Valley is known for its scenic surroundings. Due to its eye-catching beauty, it never fails to attract tourists. It can be visited throughout the year during any season.
2) The entry to this valley is free but the safari service is chargeable.
Due to the location of Kacheeda Valley on the outskirts of Ranthambore National Park, the jeep is considered as the only righteous choice for the visitors. The service of the buses is not available at this site.
Nearest Railway Station:- Sawai Madhopur Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Jaipur Airport
Top Things To Do In RanthamboreView All
Best Travel Packages in RanthamboreView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.