Padam Talab is a beautiful lake located in the premises of Ranthambore National Park. It bears the name of the lilies flowers that bloom in it. This lake is considered as the largest lake in the region of Ranthambore. Its beautiful circumjacent is a prime attraction for visitors. Padam Talab is a place that never disappoints its visitors.
It Is Known For:-
1) Padam Talab is situated 500 meters from the fort of Ranthambore and is tagged as the largest lake in the region.
2) This lake is the prime source of water for the animals that dwell in the premises of the national park. The tiger, leopard, panther, spotted deer, monkey, wild buffalo, elephant etc. are some residents of the national park.
3) The migratory birds like flamingo, heron, and Siberian cranes visit Padam Talab during winters.
4) Regular safaris are also organized for the visitors on a daily basis.
5) Padam Talab is a photogenic location due to beauteous landscape and attracts photographers extensively.
Best Time To Visit:-
Padam Talab is visited by tourists from different states throughout the year. No specific season is required for paying a casual visit to this site and observing the wild animals closely. However, the best visits are made between November-March. It is the time when an individual can witness the flock of migratory birds as well.
Padam Talab is an intriguing attraction that compliments the beauty of Ranthambore National Park. It has a well-established network of the roadways and railways that has increased the level of commuting within the city. The local buses, taxis, and jeeps are regarded as the best modes for reaching Padam Talab.
Nearest Railway Station:- Sawai Madhopur Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Jaipur Airport
Top Things To Do In RanthamboreView All
Best Travel Packages in RanthamboreView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.