Varsoli Beach is a popular beach in Alibag. Resting on the shoreline of the Arabian Sea, it lies in the list of the must-visit tourist attractions in Alibag. The 2 km long coastline of the beach is a great spot for busting the stress and spending a good time with family and friends. Being a lesser known beach, it is not visited much by the tourists and thus, has remained unspoiled from the urban touch.
It Is Known For:-
1) Varsoli Beach is known for its ethereal ambiance.
2) The soft and squishy sands meeting with the waters create a beautiful melody that provides a sense of calmness to eyes.
3) Interestingly, this beach also serves as a naval base for the Indian Navy.
4) There are numerous sea-facing cottages located nearby that are the perfect accommodation for the tourists.
5) Numerous water sports activities like surfing, parasailing, banana boating etc. can be relished at this beach.
Best Time To Visit:-
Varsoli Beach is a beach that never fails to impress the visitors. Whether it’s a local or a tourist everyone visits this place alike. It welcomes all throughout the year.
No fee is charged from the visitors that visit this beach. The venture sports like parasailing, banana boating, and surfing are chargeable.
Varsoli Beach can be reached easily by hiring the service of the local transit like the bus or the taxi as it is well-connected via roads.
Nearest Railway Station:- Panvel Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Mumbai Airport
Top Things To Do In AlibagView All
Best Travel Packages in AlibagView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.