Facing the waters of the massive Arabian Sea, Kihim Beach is a compelling tourist site in the village of Kihim in Alibag. It is a famous weekend escape for the locals as they can be seen visiting the place on a huge scale. It is famous for its beach that draws millions of tourists throughout the year.
It Is Known For:-
1) Kihim Beach is blessed with a serene ambiance and a calm environment.
2) Due to such an environment, it is preferred for spending a day’s itinerary.
3) From the shoreline of this beach, one can witness a spectacular view of the sunrise and sunset.
4) Many people from the nearby areas visit this place early in the morning for a walk or performing yoga .
5) The beach shacks located at Kihim Beach offer the sumptuous snacks to all tourists.
6) People can indulge in the activities like basking in the sun at this beach.
Best Time To Visit:-
Kihim Beach is a tourist spot that never fails to attract the visitors. This place can be visited during any season of the year including monsoons. However, one should avoid going close to the shoreline during tides.
Kihim Village is well-connected via all roads of Alibag. Such connectivity and the frequent service of the roadways and railways make it comfortable for tourists to commute to & from the beach of Kihim conveniently.
Nearest Railway Station:- Panvel Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Mumbai Airport
Top Things To Do In AlibagView All
Best Travel Packages in AlibagView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.