Nagaon Beach is a famous attraction for all those who visit Alibag for the first time. Resting with its hands locked with the turquoise blue Arabian Sea, this beach is lined up with the betel and palm trees. Nagaon Beach stretches 3 km long and is a wonderful place for washing away the stress. Without visiting this beach, a trip to Alibag remains incomplete.
It Is Known For:-
1) Nagaon Beach is known for its tranquil ambiance.
2) This beach is counted amid the tidiest beaches in Alibag.
3) It has numerous beach shacks that serve the traditional seafood delicacies.
4) Witnessing the view of the sunrise and the sunset from this beach is simply enchanting.
5) The locals and tourists choose the shoreline of this beach for taking a stroll.
6) Even the pets are allowed at this beach and at times, B-Town celebs can be seen walking their pets.
7) Since the waters of the Arabian Sea remain calm at this beach, it is regarded as an apt place for enjoying the activities like swimming, boating, scuba diving etc.
Best Time To Visit:-
Nagaon Beach is a major crowd puller and never disappoints the visitors. People choose this beach as their holiday destination due to the cleanliness. Thus, it remains flooded by the tourists throughout the year. Even the foreign nationals can be spotted here enjoying themselves.
Nagaon Beach is well-connected via all major roads and railways. Thus, reaching there is easy and hassle-free. People can reach the place via local buses, taxis, or autos that ply on its route.
Nearest Railway Station:- Panvel Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Mumbai Airport
Top Things To Do In AlibagView All
Best Travel Packages in AlibagView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.