Kanakeshwar Forest is a mesmerizing tourist attraction, or better say, a painting of a beautiful landscape by Mother Nature in Alibag. It is a forest that is surrounded by the lush green vegetation that includes the towering trees, bushes, and jagged terrains. It is a must-visit destination, especially for the ones that love the adventure activities.
It Is Known For:-
1) Kanakeshwar Forest is a visually appealing evergreen forest in Alibag. Its surroundings are simply enchanting and never fail to impress the visitors.
2) This forest is a habitat for the variety of wild animals like the panther, boar, wolf, porcupine, spotted deer, elephant etc.
3) Various birds like the mynah, parrot, wild crow, hawk etc.
4) The visitors can enjoy the activities like camping and trekking in the region of this huge evergreen forest. To avoid the mishaps, such activities take place where the wild animals aren’t active.
5) Kanakeshwar Forest is also a great place for observing the wild herbs.
Best Time To Visit:-
Kanakeshwar Forest, being a remarkable tourist spot, welcomes the numerous visitors throughout the year. There is no special season for paying a casual visit to this place and thus, it can be visited during any time of the year.
The entry to this forest is free for all. Photography and videography aren’t chargeable but one has to pay a minimal amount for the activities of camping and trekking.
All the major roads connect Kanakeshwar Forest to the other parts of Alibag. Thus, reaching this site is easy. The local buses and cabs are available in plenty for commuting to and from Kanakeshwar Forest.
Nearest Railway Station:- Panvel Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Mumbai Airport
Best Travel Packages in AlibagView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.