Chambal Garden is a beautiful tourist attraction in the city of Kota. Known for its eye-catchy surroundings, it has a huge carpet of garnet green grass that unfolds over acres of land. There's a pond located in the center of the garden that is a home to the gharials. The pond is surrounded by the walls for the security purposes.
It Is Known For:-
1) Chambal Garden is known for its beautiful surroundings. It has bushes that are trimmed in different shapes
2) It has a pond where visitors can spot the gharials
3) This vast garden is often visited by people for walking, jogging, exercising, and much more
4) It attracts the people of all age groups
5) Some scenes of a famous and hit Bollywood movie Badrinath Ki Dulhaniya was shot here.
Best Time To Visit:-
Whether it is any season or any hour of the day, there are no restrictions for the people to visit Chambal Garden. It welcomes locals and tourists on a large scale. No entry fee is charged from visitors, however, littering in the garden is a punishable crime.
Chambal Garden is a famous travel attraction in Kota. It is visited on a huge scale due to its fame and an easy access. It has been possible due to the construction of the major roadways and railways. The service of the local transit is available frequently and thus, reaching Chambal Garden is a hassle-free process.
Nearest Railway Station- Dakaniya Talaav Station
Nearest Airport- Kota Airport
Top Things To Do In KotaView All
Best Travel Packages in KotaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.