Jag Mandir is a well-known travel attraction in the city of Kota. It is a beautiful monument standing in Kishore Sagar Lake. This grandiose was constructed by the descendants of the royal family of Kota. The entire structure is built out of the red sandstone and never fails to attract the visitors. Everyone gets spellbind after seeing the amazing building called Jag Mandir.
It Is Known For:-
1) Jag Mandir is known for its beautiful surroundings. It stands amid the azure calm waters of Kishore Sagar Lake and its structure is simply astounding
2) It is built out of the red sandstone and reflects the immaculate engineering of the bygone times
3) Due to its location in the lake, it is also called Jal Mandir and was the summer retreat for the royals of Kota
4) Jag Mandir attracts the photographers due to its enchanting architecture. Even its interiors never cease a chance to impress the visitors
5) After the sunset, the whole vicinity is illuminated with the beautiful lights.
Best Time To Visit:-
Jag Mandir is a tourist site that is visited by millions of tourists across the year. On a daily basis, it welcomes numerous tourists from the foreign land as well. It can be visited throughout the year because there are no such constraints.
The city of Kota has a wide connectivity of roadways and railways. Jag Mandir can be reached easily by hiring the service of the local bus or taxi. After reaching this site, a short boat/ferry ride can be relished to reach Jag Mandir.
Nearest Railway Station- Kota Junction
Nearest Airport- Kota Airport
Top Things To Do In KotaView All
Best Travel Packages in KotaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.