Kune Falls needs no special introduction. It is a fascinating waterfall located in the hill town of Lonavala in Maharashtra. It is a waterfall that is situated at an altitude of 2040 feet above the sea level and falls down from a height of 656 feet in three-tiers. This waterfall is surrounded by the lush green surroundings and attracts the tourists and locals alike.
It Is Known For:-
1) Kune Falls is located in the beautiful hills of Sahyadri Range.
2) Due to the enchanting surroundings, it never fails to attract the visitors on a huge scale.
3) Any individual can succumb to its surroundings.
4) Since it is placed amid the hills by nature, the entire region of Kune Falls is untouched by the pollution of cities.
5) People can enjoy the activity of swimming in the pool that is formed by the waters of Kune Falls.
Best Time To Visit:-
Kune Falls is a must-see tourist attraction in Lonavala. It is a great point for spending a weekend or vacation across the year. The green surroundings of this region maintain a pleasant temperature throughout the year. An individual should try visiting this waterfall during monsoons to witness the true pulchritude of Kune Falls.
Kune Falls has a well-established network of the major roadways and railways in the town. The local transit like the bus, taxi, and auto is available on a frequent basis for reaching the place without causing a discomfort.
Nearest Railway Station:- Lonavala Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Mumbai International Airport
Top Things To Do In LonavalaView All
Best Travel Packages in LonavalaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.