Raman Science Center is a great travel destination in the city of Nagpur. It is a fascinating place that offers a deep insight into the different branches of science. It is named after the renowned physicist and the Noble Prize winner, Sir C.V Raman. Supporting the scientific bent of mind, it is frequented by numerous visitors.
It Is Known For:-
1) Raman Science Center is dedicated to the Indian physicist and a Noble laureate, Sir C.V Raman.
2) It is the place where visitors can see the amazing working models that can be related to the different branches of science.
3) It was established in the year 1992 for promoting science through infotaining the visitors.
4) There are different galleries that exhibit information about the discoveries made by the scientists across the globe.
5) Apart from the famous discoveries, it also showcases the other inventions of the budding scientists from India and other parts of the world.
6) It has science park where the life-size models of the pre-historic animals like the dinosaur, mammoth, saber-tooth tiger etc. can be seen.
7) It also houses a planetarium equipped with 3D technology that gives a real-life experience to the visitors.
Best Time To Visit:-
Raman Science Center is a remarkable crowd puller and has attracted numerous visitors. Being a famous tourist spot in the city, it welcomes the tourists on an extensive scale. One can visit this museum throughout the year without any hassle.
The entry to the museum is paid for all visitors and timings change during winters and summers. Therefore, visitors should confirm the timing before paying a visit to the park.
Due to the location, Raman Science Center is well-connected via major roadways and railways. The local buses and taxis are the apt mode for reaching this site conveniently.
Nearest Railway Station:- Nagpur Junction
Nearest Airport:- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Airport
Top Things To Do In NagpurView All
Best Travel Packages in NagpurView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.