Lidder River is one of the must-visit attractions in Kashmir. It is a tantalizing spot to unwind the tired limbs. Lidder River originates from the glacier of Kolahoi and serves the different purposes to the dwellers in the regions through which it passes. It is surrounded by the beauty of Mother Nature at its origin. Spending a couple of hours near the banks of Lidder River is a deal on which visitors lay their money.
It Is Known For:-
1) Lidder River is well-known as a tourist attraction. It originates from a glacier and provides drinking water in the regions through which it flows.
2) It has a soul-soothing ambiance that can uplift the mood immediately. It also provides calmness to the dog-tired senses.
3) The enchanting meadows nearby add more charm to the beauty of this river. Visitors can spend hours at this place admiring the creation of nature.
4) The shimmering white waters of this river serve a residence to different fishes.
5) The activity of swimming can be relished in this river.
Best Time To Visit:-
Lidder River is a tourist site that can be visited throughout the year. It is a place that never fails to attract the visitors. Therefore, any season can be chosen for marking a casual trip to Lidder River.
Visitors can take delight in different recreational activities. Spending a day’s itinerary here after slacking-off at the workplace is an amazing idea. Fishing and boating are the major activities that are enjoyed here. If you need more then camping near this river would be an astounding choice!
Lidder River originates from Kolahoi Glacier which is nearest to Pahalgam. Entire Kashmir is connected to Pahalgam via roads, railheads, and airways. The local transit is available in profusion for commuting to & from different spots in the town.
Nearest Railway Station:- Jammu Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Srinagar Airport
Top Things To Do In PahalgamView All
Best Travel Packages in PahalgamView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.