Aru Valley is a prominent tourists’ site in Kashmir. It is a spot that assures a tranquil ambiance, lush green beautiful surroundings, and the jaw-dropping backdrop of the Himalayan peaks. This valley never fails to attract the visitors, nature enthusiasts, and venture aficionados from different parts of the state. This valley serves as the base camp for starting the exuberant trekking and hiking in the craggy slopes of the Himalayan hillocks.
It Is Known For:-
1) Aru Valley is known for its scenic beauty. Its natural pulchritude makes it a huge attraction for all tourists.
2) The soul-soothing ambiance of this place makes it a remarkable site for spending a good quality time away from the bustling cities.
3) It has a small village that serves as the smallest hill-town in the state.
4) Due to the tranquility in its ambiance, it has been declared as an eco-friendly biosphere zone. No motor vehicle is allowed to enter the valley premises.
5) Apart from camping and trekking, horse-riding is a key activity that can be relished in Aru Valley.
Best Time To Visit:-
Aru Valley is a scenic site that lures the tourists on an extensive scale. It can be visited during any time of the year. During summers, the weather is pleasant and visitors can take delight in activities like trekking, camping, and horse riding. Winter is the time when Aru Valley is bedecked with a blanket of snow and the rest is self-explanatory!
Do not miss to take the horse-cart rides! Since the motor vehicles aren’t permitted in this area, the commuters commute either by cycles or via horse-carts.
Aru Valley has Pahalgam as the closest neighboring town. It can be reached via state-run buses, express trains, or flights from any part of the state of J&K. Commuting within the town can be done via local buses, taxis, and horse-carts that are available on a regular basis.
Nearest Railway Station:- Jammu Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Srinagar Airport
Top Things To Do In PahalgamView All
Best Travel Packages in PahalgamView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.