Post Your Requirement
Tour Travel World

Andaman Package

Package Duration
4 Days / 3 Nights
Destination Covered
Port Blair

  • Day 1 : Arrive To Port Blair

    • Cellular Jail

    Description :

    Welcome to the Andaman & Nicobar Islands! Upon arrival transfer to your hotel and relax. Later, in the afternoon, As appetizer to your trip, visit the closest Corbyn’s Cove Beach through a marine drive with splashes of water throughout the way literally. Later visit the National Memorial- Cellular Jail to witness the spectacular Sound & Light Show -the heroic saga of Indian Freedom Fighters. Overnight stay at Port Blair.

    Day 2 : Havelock Island

    Description :

    After an early breakfast, depart for Havelock Island 39 kms (2 hrs journey) by ferry. It is famous for the amazing Radhanagar Beach (Best Beach in Asia by the ‘Time Magazine’ in the year 2004 on the basis of the quality of sand, sea, depth and other such parameters) where you may satisfy your craving for sea food. Overnight stay at Port Blair.

    Day 3 : Enjoy Ross, North Bay and Viper Island

    Description :

    Following breakfast, this morning, enjoy an awesome trip of three wonderful islands namely Ross Island which was Britishers Headquarters from where they used to govern, North Bay Island also known as Coral Island to admire the amazing underwater world viewing through Glass Bottom boats. Adventure freaks may opt for Snorkeling also which is a once in a lifetime experience. Later take a harbor cruise to Viper Island where you can see the gallows used to hang prisoners during the British Raj. Overnight stay at Port Blair.

    Day 4 : Depart

    Description :

    Take back home the memories of this enchanting land, as you make your way to Veer Savarkar International Airport to board your flight back home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Dive in Andaman.

  • Other Benefits (On Arrival)
    Package Excludes :
    • Round trip Airfare/Ship fare.
    • Food and Private Expenses (Shopping, Camera Charges, Boat Ride, etc).
    • Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the tour itinerary.

  • Package Terms & Conditions :
    Booking Confirmation - When a booking request is placed by you the confirmation is not done until and unless the traveling details as well as 50% advance (minimum) of the total tour cost is not deposited. The remaining amount must be paid on arrival at Port Blair. The payment can be through Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft or Bank Transfer to our company accounts. Booking Cancellation - In case of cancellation due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons, the intimation must be provided in writing. The cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive information in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:- 30 days prior to Arrival: 25% of the total tour cost 29 - 15 days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total tour cost 14 - 08 days prior to Arrival: 75% of the total tour cost 07 or fewer days prior to Arrival: 100% of the total tour cost.

Contact Detail

Enchanting Andamans

Contact Person :-

Mrs Kannagi S.

Address :- Teylerabad, Garacharma, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India - 744105
Contact Number :- 9679XXXXXX View Contact

View All Packages »

Latest Tour Packages by

Enchanting Andamans