Nareli Jain Temple is an important site for the Digambar Jains. It is a Jain Temple that lies on the outskirts of Ajmer. It is built on a hill of the beautiful Aravalli Ranges and due to such a backdrop, Nareli Jain Temple gets its name enlisted in the list of tourist attractions in Ajmer.
It Is Known For:-
1) Nareli Jain Temple is dedicated to the Jain religious figurine, Swami Rishabhanatha. His vast idol is installed in the temple and is worshiped on a daily basis
2) This shrine is also popular for its remarkable architecture. It has an arresting blend of the Jain and Rajput style of architecture
3) Around the temple, there are different sculptures like a lion, elephant, birds etc. carved out of the red sandstone that enhances the beauty of the temple. It also has gardens on both sides that compliment its visual beauty
4) It was built by a marble merchant namely R.K Marbles with a total cost of 100 crore INR
5) Mahavir Jayanti is a prime festival that is celebrated here with a great pomp.
Best Time To Visit:-
Nareli Jain Temple is a remarkable place for the ones that are seeking some mental peace. This holy place welcomes the devotees across the year and allows them to be a part of the religious ceremonies that take place. Though a visit to this temple can be made any day, Mahavir Jayanti holds a special significance. Blessed are those who are able to mark their presence on the occasion.
Due to its location on the outskirts of Ajmer, it has a highway network that connects it with Ajmer. The service of the buses is the best option for commuting to & from Nareli Jain Temple.
Nearest Railway Station- Ajmer Junction
Nearest Airport- Sanganer Airport
Top Things To Do In AjmerView All
Best Travel Packages in AjmerView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.