Nehru Park is one of the famous public parks in Coimbatore. It is famous for its lush green surroundings and a soothing ambiance. It is regarded as an ideal spot for walking, jogging, and performing yoga. People of all the age groups visit this park on a daily basis. This place is perfect for spending the leisure time.
It Is Known For:-
1) Nehru Park is named after the first PM of India, Jawaharlal Nehru. This park has his statue that is garlanded on his birth and death anniversary
2) A majority of the visitors visit this park every day. Since this park sprawls over acres of land, a separate section for kids exists in the park
3) The walking track is smoothly paved that makes it comfortable for the ones that come for a walk or jogging
4) A small artificial lake is also located within the park premises where one can find beautiful white swans
5) Due to its vast area, this public park is also considered as a popular place for conducting the various public events.
Best Time To Visit:-
Nehru Park is a famous public park in Coimbatore. Each day, numerous people including the aged and children, pay a visit for spending their leisure time. Thus, this place can be visited throughout the year. No entry fee is charged from the people visiting this public park.
Being a famous public park, Nehru Park in Coimbatore is well-connected via roadways. The local buses and taxis are the right mode for commuting to & from the park conveniently.
Nearest Railway Station- Ramanathapuram Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Coimbatore Airport
Top Things To Do In CoimbatoreView All
Best Travel Packages in CoimbatoreView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.