Known by the name of Kanyakumari Wax Museum, Mayapuri - Wonder Wax Museum is a place that a tourist cannot afford to miss. It is a must-see place in the city to amaze oneself. This museum is located within the Bay Watch Amusement Park and never fails to attract the visitors. It is dedicated to the wax statues of the well-known personalities all over the globe.
Kanyakumari Museum exhibits a variety of paintings, artifacts, and other items that are amazeballs. It houses the wax statues of the famous personalities like:-
1) Amitabh Bachchan- Indian Actor
2) Atal Bihari Vajpayee- Indian Politician
3) Shahrukh Khan- Indian Actor
4) Albert Einstein- German Scientist & Physicist
5) Mahatma Gandhi- Indian Freedom Fighter
6) A.R Rahman- Musician
7) Bruce Lee- Chinese Actor & Martial Artist
8) Jackie Chan- Chinese Actor & Martial Artist
9) Charlie Chaplin- British Comedian
10) Mother Teresa- Founder of Missionaries of Charity
11) Michael Jackson- Well-known Pop Star
12) J. Jayalalitha- Indian Politician
13) Rajnikanth- Indian Actor
14) The Joker- Fictional Character from Batman series
It is just a short list of some of the major exhibits that are displayed in Kanyakumari Wax Museum. There is much more which is displayed in the galleries of this amazing place.
Best Time To Visit:-
An individual doesn't have to wait for a special season to pay a visit to Kanyakumari Wax Museum. It welcomes the visitors throughout the year. By paying a minimal entry fee, one can visit this stunning wax museum.
Mayapuri- Wonder Wax Museum is a famous wax museum and to reach the site, people can hire the service of the local transit like the bus and taxi that are available.
Nearest Railway Station- Chennai Central
Nearest Airport- Chennai International Airport
Top Things To Do In KanyakumariView All
Best Travel Packages in KanyakumariView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.