Today, 12:35 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Overview The Heritage of India - Maharaja's Express Tour is a tailored trip planned to take the guest across some of the most finest and popular tourist destinations in India. The journey spans over 8 days and 7 nights that start from Mumbai and concludes in New Delhi. Being on this weeklong journey this luxury hotel on wheels will travel through the Ajanta Caves in Maharashtra and reaches Rajasthan. The tour itinerary covers Rajasthan most vibrant royal and diversified towns and cities including Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaipur and Agra.Trip Highlights Explore Ajanta caves, housing an array of Jain, Buddhist and Hindu temples Royal lunch at Durbar Hall, Udaipur Sightseeing tour to the major tourist attractions of Udaipur including City Palace, Jagdish temple, Lake Pichola and the Saheliyon Ki Baari Guided tour to majestic Mehrangarh Fort and Rohet Garh village Attend cultural performances by the Kalbeliya and Langa artists at Sam Sand dunes in Bikaner Participate or watch in the exciting Exhibition Elephant Polo match in Jaipur followed by Champagne Lunch at Jai Mahal Palace Excursion to Hawa Mahal and Amer Fort, in Jaipur Jeep safari at Ranthambore National Park Explore the Taj Mahal and Champagne breakfast at Taj Khema Guided tour to the major tourist attractions of Fatehpur Sikri including Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal, Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chishti and the Ibadat KhanaBooking policy followed by the Maharaja Express is as follows: If booking is done prior to 90 days of departure or more, then 25% of the total tariff is to be paid at the time of booking If booking is done less than 59 days of departure or less, then full 100% of the total tariff is to be paid at the time of booking10-0530-09
Day 1 : Mumbai
Self report in time in lobby of The Taj Mahal Palace and Tower for a traditional welcome to a regal journey on the Maharajas Express. After completing the registration and check-in formalities for Maharajas Express train, transfer to Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. Welcome drinks are served on arrival and our representative will escort you to your respective cabins. The train is scheduled to depart at 16:40 hrs marking the beginning of the tour from the land of Marathas.
Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and an overnight stay onboard the train.
Day 2 : Ajanta
In the morning embark to visit the Ajanta caves. These spectacular rock-cut caves date back to 2nd century B.C and are one of the most wonderful creations of men. Situated at the distance of 104 Kms away from Aurangabad, the Ajanta caves houses an array of Jain, Buddhist and Hindu temples famous for exquisite carvings and frescoes. These caves depict scenes from life of Buddha are set in the beautiful sylvan surroundings. Return to the train after the visit for the Maharaja's hospitality and the train departs to Udaipur.
Enjoy lunch and dinner on board the train with a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 : Udaipur
In the morning after breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Udaipur the lake city. Enjoy the royal lunch served at the Fateh Prakash Palace. After lunch embark on a sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The major tourist attractions of Udaipur include City Palace, Jagdish temple, Lake Pichola and the Saheliyon Ki Baari. Later in the day, move out to the local market of Udaipur to shop for exquisite jewellery, paintings and wooden crafts.
Enjoy lunch served at the Durbar Hall and dinner aboard the luxury train.
Day 4 : Jodhpur
After enjoying a leisurely breakfast and a sumptuous lunch aboard the train, set off for a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur. The sightseeing tour will include a visit to the Old Clock Tower market and exploring the majestic Mehrangarh Fort. You may opt for an option tour to Rohet Garh village, home to Bishnoi tribe. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay on board the super luxury train
Day 5 : Bikaner
On the day of the tour continuing the journey through the desert Maharaja's Express train reaches Bikaner. Enjoy a lavish breakfast while observing the desert as the train enters the Bikaner region. On reaching Bikaner you may choose to embark on any one of the two tours- Visit the Lalgarh Palace Museum or an excursion to the Karni Mata Temple. Later in the day if time permits head to explore the Camel Breeding Farm. The other important attraction to visit in Bikaner is Junagadh Fort. In the evening enjoy a camel cart ride in Sam Sand dunes followed by cultural performances by the Kalbeliya and Langa artists.
Enjoy dinner and overnight stay aboard the train.
Day 6 : Jaipur
Post breakfast, move out for a guided tour of Jaipur. The Jaipur sojourn will begin with an exciting Exhibition Elephant Polo match and a grand welcome at the Jai Mahal Palace hotel. Guests have both the options of either to watch or participate in the exhibition game. After a lavish lunch, proceed to visit Hawa Mahal and the majestic Amer Fort. In the evening take a leisurely walk to explore the local markets of Jaipur that is very popular among the tourist for its great handicraft items, bangals, and textile items.
Overnight stay aboard the Maharajas Express.
Day 7 : Ranthambore - Fatehpur Sikri
On arrival at the Sawai Madhopur Railway Station, head to a safari tour, awaiting at the Ranthambore National Park. This park originally served as the hunting ground of Maharajas. Enjoying a jungle safari at this park allows for open sightings of tigers, sambar, chital, nilgai, chinkara, wild boar, sloth bear, hyena, jackal and leopard. Enjoy Lunch at the Taj Sawai Madhopur Lodge. After exploring the rich flora and fauna at the park return to the train to proceed towards the next destination on the itinerary, Fatehpur Sikri. On reaching Fatehpur Sikri, embark on a sightseeing tour of significant monuments that had been a part to the Mughal era. The major tourist attractions to visit include Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal, Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chishti and the Ibadat Khana. After the visit in the evening return to the train for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 8 : Fatehpur Sikri - Agra - Delhi
In the morning Maharaja's Express train reaches Agra, home to epitome of love the Taj Mahal. This seventh wonder of the world is also recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was commissioned by the great Mughal emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Enjoy a lavish breakfast accompanied by champagne atop the Taj Khema. After the breakfast proceed to visit the Agra Fort. Enjoy the lunch on board as you continue the last lap of this wonderful journey to Delhi. Bid farewell to the Maharaja's Express as the journey comes to an end at approximately 1530 hours on arrival into Safdarjung Station.
Find mentioned below, the tariff of Maharajas Express the Heritage of India tour to plan your journey. The applicable fare for the different cabin and suites for the sesion beginning September has been given below for your kind perusal along with the booking and cancellation policy to help you plan your journey.
Tariff for the season 2016-17 and 2017-18 :
(Twin Sharing) Single
Deluxe Cabin USD 6840 USD 5160
Junior Suite USD 9890 USD 8910
Suite USD 13800 USD 13800
Presidential Suite USD 23700 USD 23700
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Other Terms & Conditions :
*This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
* As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any manner whatsoever.
* Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions or provide certain details. Answers to such questions or details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
* All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
* You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
* There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this Site, Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
* You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use.
* Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
* Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
* Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Company's systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
* If Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then Company may cancel the said orders at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 24 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through Company.
* You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
* Company requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
* By offering for sale travel to particular destinations, Company does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Company does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
* Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
* Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
* No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
* Company.com generates promotion codes from time to time which may be availed on the Site as a discount coupon. Users are advised that the promotional offer of using Promotion Codes for receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the promotional code) are filled in at the time of making the booking. In case if the customer fails to enter the promocode before making the booking, the company shall not be liable to give any credit to the customer after the booking has been made.
* Considering there are multiple promotional offers running on the site, user can avail the benefit of only one offer at a time. No two promotional codes can be combined at the time of making a booking.
* If any dispute arises between you and Company during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
*The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
* These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Varanasi, India.
Terms & Conditions
Air Ticket Booking is a fastest travelling way of world. It covers miles in few minutes. It is a fastest, reliable and time saver. All the business minded peoples always prefer to fly because time is money for them. Here in India Air Ticket rate are very cheaper than other countries and Low Cost Carrier (LCC) has become it more popular and reachable for all. Shweta holidays provides the facility to book all available national and international Air Ticket Booking with LCC.
All Tickets/Bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / supplier.
User should refer airline T&C before booking/Travel to avoid any confusion and/or Dispute afterwards.
charges a service fee on all domestic airline bookings. In case of cancellation of booking, this fee is non-refundable.
The customer must read individual airline specific terms and conditions in order to find out if the ticket proposed to be booked/purchased is subject to any additional cancellation fee or charge and Shweta assumes no liability whatsoever in this regard.
The above mentioned cancellation process and refund processing time may vary. In case of lost or damaged tickets, the refund process cannot be initiated with the airline.
Rail Ticket Booking
Indian Rail is a most popular travelling system of India and it is a first choice of middle & poor class family because of budget. Few years back Rail ticket booking was a challenge work for all.
Finding a suitable place in unknown cities are really a biggest headache and during a season you all are aware the situation like high charges, less facility, distance from the city and some time we have to come back. Suitable Hotel booking is a bigger tension than rail and flight booking and we never get the value of money. We provide you best hotels of destination cities with value of your money. With the help of our hotel booking you can book any Star hotel of any city,helps you to fine the best deal according to comfort and budget.
Every hotel has a different cancellation policy and the user shall be charged accordingly.
Don't call the hotel directly for reservation changes or cancellations. The hotel's agents can't make changes to or process refunds for these specially-negotiated rates.
Car/ Taxi Booking
It is fastest and reliable services which provide you 24x7 supports. You can schedule your journey in unknown cities with suitable price. These taxies are reliable, secure and punctual and make your journey meaningful. We will gives you good margin and available in all metropolitan cities of India.
Price change without prior notice like gasolin price high or Govt.policy.
Booking Procedure -
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
The prices are subject to amendment should the Transporters/Hoteliers amend their rates prior to commencement of the tour while undertaking tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services only act as an agent on the clear understanding that they shall not be, in any way responsible or liable for any accident, damages, loss, delay or inconvenience caused in connection with the travel facilities arranged by the Company, its employees or agents. All bookings are accepted and executed with utmost care, yet no responsibility is undertaken for any change or deviation on account of factors beyond our control.
After commencement of Travel, no refund in full or in part will be given for services includes in the program, which are not utilized.
Hotel Check In - Check Out Time -
Hotel Check in-Check out time is 12 noon. Extended check in-check out time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by the participating hotels.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
45 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost.
30 to 15 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
06 days to 48 hours prior to arrival - or no show - No Refund.
Please Note - Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs - incase of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us - a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable. Once Tour has commenced no refund is made for unused services.
Visa issuance is sole discretion of the Embassy and we do not undertake to maneuver
Grand India trip shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, in connection with the documentation, baggage, registration, transportation, Insurance, accident, delay, cancellation,suspension, improper arrangements or any other eventuality
The client understands that he/she cannot make or raise any action demand or claim against Shweta Holidays or its employee, or its Directors and shall also indemnify Shweta Holidays, if any claim or action is brought by any party claiming through the client for dealing with Shweta Holidays and shall always keep Shweta Holidays or its employees fully indemnified against any claims howsoever caused.
If you have a complaint
Should you have any complaint you are urged to discuss it at the time with the relevant authority, eg hotel manager, airline supervisor, etc.
If your complaint is not resolved please notify the Company immediately.
No claim or complaint of whatsoever nature and or any claim for damages shall be entertained and or admitted for consideration if lodged with the Company beyond 10 days from the end of our services
Grand India Trip has the right to postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice.
The passengers are fully responsible for any illness and injuries occurred during the travel.
We take at least 7 to 10 working days to process refunds for bookings cancelled online.
Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
All disputes are subject to Varanasi jurisdiction only.
Travel Documents -
It is the Tour member responsibility to ensure that they have valid passport and visas, where necessary.
Information For Tourist (Visa)
All foreign tourists must obtain a visa before travelling to India; without one you will be refused entry. Foreign nationals arriving in India on long term multiple entry visas must register with the nearest Foreigners Regional Registration Officer within 14 days of arrival.
Over-stayers will be fined and may be prosecuted or detained and later deported. They may also need to appear in person at the Ministry of Home Affairs in Delhi. The High Commission/Deputy High Commission may not be able to intervene in these cases.
It is recommended to obtain a multiple Entry Tourist Visa since this simplifies the procedure for visiting neighbouring countries like Nepal and Sri Lanka.
1. Original passport valid for at least 6 months
2. Correct visa fee
3. Two passport size photographs.
4. Supporting documents, where necessary
5. Duly completed application form.
Grand India Trip reserves the right to add, alter, modify, withdraw all or any of the Terms and Conditions or replace, wholly or in part, the program by any other program, whether similar to this program or not or withdraw it altogether without any prior notice.
In case of dispute with any party, Grand India Trip decision will be binding and final.
Grand India Tours & Travels View Profile
5 / 5
About Grand India Tours & Travels
Ritesh Patel - Varanasi
Reviewed: Apr 04, 2019
i booked a Family Package to Singapore with Grand India Tours & Travels on 23 August 2016 , it was awesome experience , Thanks for the Team.
Shailesh Gurav -
Reviewed: Jan 12, 2018
I was in search of a reliable travel agent, providing different types of tour packages. On the recommendation of one of my colleagues, I contacted this company and guess what! I got the most amazing deals that were under my budget. I would recommend this website to everyone.
Hardeep Singh -
Reviewed: Jan 05, 2018
I am really glad that I chose this agent for booking different types of travel packages. I have joined hands with this company for availing exciting packages few years ago. And, since then I am availing their services as I know they provide the best of all. Also, I recommend this company to every friend and family member of mine.
Grand India Tours & Travels5 /5
Today, 12:35 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld