Trento offers its visitors a rich historic and artistic heritage, which can be discovered by a walk through the streets of the historical centers, museums and monuments. Some of the places worth exploring Trento are :
- Povo : - is the place that nestles in mountains and provides peace and tranquility to the soul.
- Piazza del Duomo : - is the heart of the town and the favorite spot for the tourists. It is a steep roofed building, with frescoes on the walls, perfect example of medieval architecture. The fountain of Neptune adds more to the beauty of this square.
- Monte Boldone : - a place surely not to be missed.
- Palazzo Geremia Trento : - is a cathedral of Roman-Gothic architecture. Palazzo Geremia, with its frescoed facade is one of the city's most beautiful buildings.
- Museum of Natural Science Trento : - is composed of fossil-rich marble, mined from the surrounding Alps. It will make you feel as if you are in Jurassic Park.
Some of the other tourists attractions are :
- Giardino Pubblico
- Mausoleum of Cesare Battisti
- Palazzo Municipale
- Santa Maria Maggiore.