Black Thunder is a renowned name in the state of Tamil Nadu. It is a theme park that stands on the way to the hill town of Ooty. This eminent theme park is situated 35 km. from the town of Coimbatore. It spreads in a total area of 75 acres of land and is surrounded by the beautiful Nilgiris. It attracts tourists on a large scale.
It Is Known For:-
1) Black Thunder Theme Park is Tamil Nadu’s one of the must-see destinations. It never disappoints its visitors
2) It houses various rides like the water coaster, speed slide, zig-zag water slide, dark tunnel water slide, rain dance etc. It also has a large number of rides for kids as well. The rides for kids include the names like kiddies’ pool, mini motor-boat, and much more
3) Apart from the water rides, one can also relish the fun of the horse and camel rides at Black Thunder Theme Park. People can also witness the panoramic view of the misty Nilgiris by enjoying the hot-air balloon ride
4) Numerous food joints are located in the vicinity of this amusement park. The visitors can treat their taste buds with the healthy and delicious snack
5) Black Thunder also houses a hotel in its premises for the guests for staying
Best Time To Visit:-
Black Thunder Theme Park is a place that draws a large number of tourists all through the year. There’s no specific season for visiting there to have a good quality time. It remains closed on all festivals and national holidays.
Due to its location and surroundings, it catches the attention of numerous people. The best way to reach Black Thunder Theme Park is via bus or hiring a car for rental purpose.
Nearest Railway Station- Coimbatore Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Coimbatore Airport
|Timing||:||All days of the week 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Top Things To Do In CoimbatoreView All
Best Travel Packages in CoimbatoreView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.