One of the spectacular and must-see attractions in Coimbatore, VOC park and zoo is a zoological park. Named after a famous freedom fighter, V.O Chidambaram Pillai, it is visited by numerous tourists, especially the children.
It Is Known For:-
1) VOC park and zoo provides a shelter to a variety of animals and birds
2) It has a Jurassic Park equipped with the models of the dinosaurs. The complete information about the dinosaur is provided in front of the model
3) The park authorities also operate a toy train for the kids. It is a short ride that takes a complete round of the park
4) The ground of the park has a musical fountain installed. Every evening, the musical fountain plays the old melodies of the Indian Cinema
5) It is a perfect spot for spending the leisure time for all age groups
6) Being a vast park, it is also utilized for hosting the events like the Independence Day and Republic Day
Best Time To Visit:-
VOC park and zoo is a major attraction and never fails to draw tourists. Each day, numerous guests are welcomed by the zoo authorities. The best time to visit the zoo is throughout the year, excluding harsh summers and extreme monsoons. An individual should also pay a casual visit at this place on the occasion of the Indian Independence Day and Republic Day.
VOC park and zoo has a well-established connection of roadways and railways. This makes it easier for the people to visit it conveniently. The local buses and taxis are the apt mode for reaching there.
Nearest Railway Station- Coimbatore Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Coimbatore Airport
Top Things To Do In CoimbatoreView All
Best Travel Packages in CoimbatoreView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.