Triple Falls are scenic waterfalls located in the village of Siethekima in Dimapur. They are three waterfalls that lay beside each other in a beautiful landscape. The white waters spill down from a massive height of 280 feet through the boulders that make it appear pleasing to eyes. Triple Falls are an unspoiled destination in Nagaland and visiting this place is not a bad deal.
It Is Known For:-
1) Triple Falls are known for their beautiful landscape.
2) It is a perfect place where visitors can spend a good quality time close to Mother Nature.
3) The calm ambiance of Triple Falls is soul-soothing and provides calmness to the senses.
4) Visitors can swim in the pool that is formed naturally by the spilling waters of these waterfalls.
5) It is a great place for photography as well. Numerous photographers can be spotted clicking the pictures of the appealing surroundings
Best Time To Visit:-
There is no special timing required for visiting Triple Falls in Dimapur. Being a crowd puller, it is visited throughout the year in every season. Monsoon is considered as an appropriate time because a heavy downpour increases the speed and width of the Triple Falls.
Triple Falls are located in the village of Siethekima which is well-connected with the rest of Dimapur. It is accessible via roadways and to reach the recreational site, one can hire the service of the local jeep or taxi.
Nearest Railway Station:- Dimapur Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Dimapur Airport
Top Things To Do In DimapurView All
Best Travel Packages in DimapurView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.