Rangapahar Reserve Forest is a famous forest reserve in the Indian state of Nagaland. It is located in the district of Dimapur and is a major tourist destination in the region. This forest reserve is nature’s bounty because it is blessed with serenity in its ambiance and has a beautiful landscape. It provides shelter to various wild animals and serves as a perfect destination for spending a day’s itinerary.
It Is Known For:-
1) Rangapahar Reserve Forest is known for its appealing landscape.
2) The lush green vegetation of this forest reserve makes it a must-see place for spending a couple of hours amid the wild beasts.
3) This forest reserve is a permanent residence for the animals like the spotted deer, elephant, antelope, panther, boar, porcupine etc.
4) Apart from animals, it also provides a shelter to various snakes like the Indian rock python, cobra, and rattle-snake.
5) The birds like a parrot, woodpecker, partridge, raven, peacock, geese etc. can be spotted here as well.
Best Time To Visit:-
Rangapahar Reserve Forest is a huge crowd puller. It attracts countless visitors throughout the year. Thus, it can be visited during any season of the year without any hesitation.
The entry to this forest reserve is paid according to the nationality of the guest. There are separate charges for videography and safari. Photography is free and visitors aren’t allowed to feed anything to the wild animals.
Rangapahar Reserve is well-connected via major highways of the state. To reach this place, one can hire the service of the local taxis and jeeps that are available on a frequent basis.
Nearest Railway Station:- Dimapur Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Dimapur Airport
Top Things To Do In DimapurView All
Best Travel Packages in DimapurView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.