Mount Abu Jain Temples is a well-known group of temples in Rajasthan. These temples are located in Rajasthan's sole hill town, Mount Abu. Mount Abu Temples are dedicated to the religious figurines in Jainism. All temples were built between 11th-13th centuries and presently, catch the attention of the people from all over the world.
It Is Known For:-
1) Mount Abu Jain Temples are the oldest Jain Temples in the region of Mount Abu
2) A majority of temples are built entirely out of the marble and are the perfect example of the architecture
3) The ceilings, interior walls, pillars, and gates etc. define the excellence in the artwork of the bygone eras
4) There are five shrines that are dedicated to Lord Adinath, Lord Rishabhdeo, Lord Neminath, Lord Mahavir Swami, and Lord Parshvanath respectively
5) Different temples are adorned with the sculptures of elephants and other Jain saints.
Best Time To Visit:-
Any time of the year is considered as best for paying a visit to Mount Abu Jain Temples. Throughout the year, these shrines witness a huge footfall due to their location. Thus, an individual can pay a visit to these alluring Jain temples during any season.
Mount Abu Jain Temples can be reached without a chaos as they have a well-established network of roadways. The local jeeps and taxis are frequently available for commuting to and from these amazing temples.
Nearest Railway Station- Mount Abu Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Jaipur Airport/Udaipur Airport
Top Things To Do In Mount AbuView All
Best Travel Packages in Mount AbuView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.