No place other than World Spiritual Museum is seen as appropriate for gaining the spiritual knowledge and information about Mount Abu. It is a museum that was set up by the Brahma Kumaris in the year 1950. This place has a soulful ambiance and gives an ethereal feeling to the senses as individual tours the museum.
It Is Known For:-
1) World Spiritual Museum is famous among all age groups. It serves the purpose of preaching humanity among all and helps in healing the social trauma
2) It also helps the people, especially the ones that have lost hope from life or have suicidal tendencies
3) It showcases some best examples that taught humanity to the world
4) Apart from the museum, a section of this building is utilized as a university that teaches the underprivileged. They also encourage people to achieve their goals
5) It offers an amazing session of meditation and by attending those sessions, an individual can introspect himself for a spiritual renewal.
Best Time To Visit:-
World Spiritual Museum welcomes the people of all faiths and races with affection. Throughout the year, hundreds of tourists arrive at this museum to gather some spiritual knowledge, whereas, some enroll themselves to get healed spiritually.
No entry fee is charged from any visitor. Visitors can donate some money according to their potential for the welfare of this museum.
Reaching World Spiritual Museum is completely a hassle-free process. It is well-connected via all major roads and railheads to the other cities. Buses and taxis ply in plentitude for reaching this calm place.
Nearest Railway Station- Mount Abu Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Jaipur Airport
Top Things To Do In Mount AbuView All
Best Travel Packages in Mount AbuView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.