Trevor's Tank is a picturesque destination in Mount Abu. It is the apt location where one can spend an intimate time with Mother Nature. It's an attraction that dates back to the British-India and was developed by a British engineer named Trevor. It is a place for breeding the crocodiles and to honor Trevor, this tank was named after him. Today, it is one of the must-see attractions in the hill station and is visited by the holidaymakers on a huge scale.
It Is Known For:-
1) Trevor's Tank is like a magnet that attracts tourists and locals alike due to its scenic surroundings
2) This place is blessed with a soulful ambiance that provides a sense of calmness to the jaded senses
3) It is a perfect destination for enjoying a picnic in an area away from the bustling cities
4) The crocodiles are bred here on a large scale
5) Trevor's Tank also offers the enchanting view of the night sky and one can spot the sky watchers observing the celestial bodies.
Best Time To Visit:-
The people from nearby states visit Trevor's Tank extensively. On an average, more than 500 hundred tourists flock to this site for spending a day's itinerary. Any season is considered as apt for visiting Trevor's Tank.
A small amount of entry fee is charged from all visitors.
A wide web of the roadways has decreased the problem of reaching Trevor's Tank. The local transit like the bus and taxi are available frequently for commuting to and from this place.
Nearest Railway Station- Mount Abu Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Jaipur Airport
Top Things To Do In Mount AbuView All
Best Travel Packages in Mount AbuView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.