Today, 06:34 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Suitable Month whole Year Round - High Season: March-may and September-november - Low Season: December-february and June-augustflight Into Bhutan Via Drukair (can Be Arranged with Us) flight On other Airline to Catch Drukair Flight meals At 4-5 Stars Restaurants hotel Stay Outside of Bhutan expenditure of Personal Nature travel Insurance (can Be Arranged with Us) tips for the Guide and Driver language Guide alcoholic Drink.
Day 1 : Arrival At Paro Bhutan
The Flight to Paro Gives You a Breathtaking with Views of Major Himalaya Peaks such as Everest, Kanchenjunga and Makalu, and Bhutan’s Own Snowy Peaks, the Sacred Jhomolhari, Jichu Drake and Tsherimgang On a Clear Day.
as You Enter Paro Valley, You Will Sweep Past Forested Hills with the Silvery Pa Chu (paro River) Meandering Down the Valley Below. Paro Dzong (fortress) and Ta Dzong (watchtower) On the Hills Above the Town Will Be a fine Sight.
upon Completing Your Visa & Customs Formalities, a Representative from Best Bhutan Will Be There to Receive You as You Exit the Airport. Our Team Will Warmly Welcome By Offering Scarf and Drive You to Thimphu. Upon Arrival in Thimphu, You Will Check in Your Hotel to Refresh Yourself Before Our Team Will Take You for a Lunch.
- Visit Kuenselphodrang (commonly Known as Buddha Point) Where the Largest Buddha Statue in the Country is Perched On the Hillock Overlooking the Thimphu Valley. Enjoy the Magnificent View of Thimphu Valley and Mountain Peak.
- Followed By a Visit to National Memorial Chorten. Chorten Literally Means ' Seat of Faith' and Buddhists Often Call such Monuments the 'mind of Buddha'. Meet the Elderly Local in Circumambulation At the National Memorial Chorten.
- and a Walk Around Thimphu Town for You to Get a Glimpse of the Capital City of Bhutan. Thimphu is the Only Capital City in World Without Traffic Lights. The
building in the Town Holds a Unique Architectural Design and Gives You An Insight to Bhutanese Architectural Design. (overnight At Thimphu)
Day 2 : Thimphu Sightseeing
- Drive You to Bbs Sangaygang from Where You Will Embark On a Leisure Walk to Wangditse Monastery. The Walk Offer You with the Best Nature Can Afford and the Spectacular View of Thimphu Valley. You Will Enjoy the Nature and Then Return Back After Offering Some Prayers At the Monastery. Enroute You Will Visit a National Takin Care Centre of Bhutan to See Takin, the Mythical National Animal of Bhutan.
- Followed By a Visit to Changangkha Lhakhang, Built in 12th Century, Changangkha Lhakhang is Oldest Temple in Thimphu. It is Hovering Over a Ridge Above Thimphu, Near Lower Motithang. The Lhakhang Houses Chenrizig “bodhisattva of Compassion” An 11-headed, Thousand-armed Manifestation of Avalokiteswara as the Central
statue. The Prayer Books in this Lhakhang are Larger Than the Usual Buddhist Texts. There are Large Prayer Inside the Lhakhang and Small On the Walls Outside the Lhakhang. You Will Then Check in Your Hotel and Break for a Lunch.
- Visit Centennial Farmers Market, the Biggest Farmers Market in Bhutan and Stroll Around It. The Farmers from all the Districts in the Country Come to this Place to Sell Their Agriculture Product.
- Followed By a Visit to Folk Heritage Museum, a Living Museum of Rural Life Which Provides Visitors and Tourists with Fascinating Insights Into the Bhutanese Material Culture and Way of Life and Dechen Phodrang, The
initial Place of Trashichoe Dzong.
In the Evening,
- Visit to Trashichoe Dzong a Fortress of the Glorious Religion. (fortress of the Glorious Religion), Built in 1641 By Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel and Reconstructed in 1961 By the Late King, His Majesty King Jigme Dorji Wang Chuck. It Houses His Majesty’s Secretariat Building, the Throne Room and the Office of the King, the Central Monk Body and Some Ministries. Visit the Chapel Until the Unique Flag Lowering Ceremonies At the Dzong. (overnight At Thimphu).
Day 3 : Thimphu - Punakha
- Drive to Punakha with Enroute a Stop At Dochula Pass (10,100feet). The Pass is a Popular Location among Visitors as It Offers a Stunning 360-degree Panoramic View of Bhutanese Himalayan Range. The View is Especially Scenic On Clear Day with Snowcapped Mountains Forming a Majestic Backdrop to the Tranquility of the 108 Druk Wangyal Chortens Gracing the Mountain Pass.
- Followed By Visit to the Devine Madman’s Chimmi Lhakhang, Famously Known for Its Fertility Shrine Where One Can Receive a Special Fertility Blessing. To Reach the Temple, You have to Route Through a Rural Village At Lobesa. You Will Get to See the Farmers Growing Rice in Field During Spring and Reaping It During Autumn. Lunch Will Be Served Either At a Tourist Restaurant At Lobesa or Punakha.
- Visit the Ethereal Ancient Capital of Bhutan. Visit Punakha Dzong, the Most Beautiful Dzong in Bhutan, Built At the Confluence of the Mo Chhu (female River) and Pho Chhu (male River) in 1637. This Huge Fortress/monastery Was the National Capital Until 1966 and is the Place Where the Country’s Kings have Been Crowned and the Site for the 5th King’s Royal Wedding in Oct. 2011.
- Followed By a Walk to One of the One Longest Suspension Bridge in Bhutan for You to have a Heart Pumping Experience and Get a Glimpse of the Rural Bhutan. (overnight At Punakha)
Day 4 : Punakha - Thimphu Sightseeing
After Early Breakfast,
- Drive Through the Upper Punakha Valley from Where You Will Hike Through Farmhouses to the Beautiful Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Lhakhang Built By Azhi Tshering Yangdon Wangchuck (the Queen Mother of Bhutan) for Peace and Stability in this Ever-changing World. this Temple is Situated On the Hilltop Overlooking the Valley Below. the Leisurely Walk Up to the Temple is a Nature Walk and Would Take About An Hour. from the Site, You Will Get the Breathtakingly Beautiful View of the Mountain and the Valley Below. You Will have Your Lunch At Punakha. After Lunch,
- Drive Back to Thimphu By Wangdue-thimphu Highway with Stop At Wangdue for You to have a Glimpse of Wangdi Valley and Dochula Pass, Incase if You have Missed Some of the Beautiful Features Out There.
- Upon Reaching in Thimphu, Our Team Will Take You Around Town for You to Do the Last Minute Shopping and Souvenirs Back to Home. (rest and Overnight At Thimphu).
Day 5 : Thimphu - Paro & a Hike to Paro Taktshang (tiger’s Nest Monastery)
- Drive to Paro for About 1 Hour and Hike Up to Taktshang Monastery, also Known as ‘tiger’s Nest’. Taktshang Monastery is Bhutan’s Most Iconic Landmark and Religious Site. The Name Taktshang Translates to “the Tiger’s Nest”. This Monastery Clings Impossibly to a Sheer Cliff Face 2952 Feet Above the Paro Valley. At About An Altitude of 10,100 Feet, Taktshang Was First Built in 1692 At a Cave Where Guru Rinpoche Meditated in the 7th Century A.d.
No Trip to Bhutan Would Be Complete Without a Visit to this Remarkable Heritage Site. You Will Stop for Refreshment At the View Point Cafeteria. Then Walk Further Up to the Monastery. After Visiting the Monastery, You Will Come Back for Lunch At the View Point Cafeteria.
After Lunch, Walk Down to the Base from Where,
- Our Team Will Then Take You to Visit Kyichhu Lhakhang, One of the 108 Temples Built in the 7th Century By the Tibetan King Songtsen Gyempo. To Overcome the Giant Demon Who Was Preventing the Spread of Buddhism in Himalayan Region, 108 Similar Temples Were Built By the King On all the Points of Her Body.
- Followed By a Stone Bath to Heal Your Body from Tiring Hike and Dinner At One of the Popular Lodge in the Town Known as Eco Lodge. Our Team Will Then Take You to Your Hotel for Relaxation and Preparation for Your Departure. (overnight At Paro)
Day 6 : Departure From Paro Bhutan
- Our Team, Will Escort You to the Paro International Airport for Your Departure to Your Onward Destinations.
Payment Terms & Methods :
Our Guarantee -
Bhutan Entire Season Travelers View Profile
5 / 5
About Bhutan Entire Season Travelers
Ankit Rohilla -
Reviewed: Jun 26, 2018
I was looking for a reliable travel agent in the market and I came into contact with Bhutan Entire Season Travelers while searching online. I am really happy that I chose this organization leaving all others. It offers amazing deals on different travel requirements and also has a very large database of hotels and tour packages.
Reviewed: Jun 19, 2018
Due to official purpose, I have to travel to different places all the time. And, ever since I came into contact with this agent, I have never looked back to anyone else for travel packages. It has offered me amazing travel deals for most of destination, even during the peak times.
Peter Mathias -
Reviewed: Jun 09, 2018
I was reaching out to hundreds of travel agents in the past one year to get exclusive travel deals. I came in contact with this agent through my relative. And surprisingly, they offered me the best travel package including complete itinerary and other additional facilities such as car transfer, sightseeing, accommodation, and others.
Today, 06:34 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld