Terms & conditions and Disclaimer Policy Page :
1) At the time of Confirmation: Token amount (advised by the Visit India Online Team, in case of non- refundable flights in the package full amount of ticket is required)
2) Within 48 hours of the token amount remaining amount of ticket needs to be paid and tickets will be released (exception – Group departures tickets are released min 5 days before departure)
3) Land package to be cleared 15 days before the departure. (in case of non refundable hotels or few destinations or cruise bookings full amount is required before the deadline mentioned - Rate of exchange difference applicable)
Departure within 15 days :
1) At the time of Confirmation full amount is required
2) Within 48 hours complete payment tickets and vouchers will be released (exception – group departures)
Any payment within the bracket of 10 days from departure should not to be through cheque (other bank).
Payment Policy :
The above mentioned payment policy will not be considered in the case of peak season travel period or for few travel destination i.e. Hongkong ,Macau, Singapore & Malaysia etc.
In that case you will be getting full / balance payment mail from operation team .
Terms & Conditions
• The total cost of the package includes 3.09% of package service tax.
• The rates are valid for Indian nationals residing in India only.
• The penalty for name change and date change will incur as per the airline and the destination.
• Issuance of visa is in the sole discretion of embassy, we do NOT hold any guarantee for the same.
• Any Fluctuation or change in Rate of exchange for the foreign exchange component will be borne by client on the final day of the payment . ROE taken Rs 1 extra from online USD exchange rate & As of now rate of exchange calculated 1 USD = INR 63 (The ROE on the final day of payment or the confirmation day, whichever will be higher will be applicable)
• The rates are subject to availability of airfare, accommodation, class of booking on the airline and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. Any price increment in the mentioned things will be borne by the customer.
•All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
• We reserve the right to use an alternate accommodation or airfare of an equal or higher standard.
• Seat-in-coach transfers are on fixed timings (Please report at the meeting point min 15 mins prior to the pick up time)
• No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.
• In event of cancellation of the tour package on any grounds, the initial deposit shall be forfeited.
• Flight cancellation charges will depend on Airlines . INR 500/- Per Person will be applicable extra as Visit India Online service fee.
•Final handover of Hotel vouchers / Air tickets / Visa etc. will be done only upon receiving full and final payment.
• Universal hotel check-in time is between 1400 hrs-1500 hrs and check- out time is between 1100 hrs-1200 hrs depending upon the property Early check-in & Late check- out is subject to availability of room, it depends on hotel. Early Check in and late checkout will be at additional cost and subject to availability.
• All our packages are based on Night basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. Visit India ONline will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by Visit India Online .
• In case of any payment made on the online link through the Net Banking, credit or debit cards there will be a transaction charge of 2.6% of the total booking amount. In case of American Express Card the charges will be 6%. This amount is completely non-refundable in case of ANY/ALL cancellations, refunds etc. at any given point of time. This amount will be deducted from the refund amount unless there is a waiver commitment from Visit India Online in writing. We strongly recommend all our customers to take all the details in writing through our official id.
• The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
• Grant of on Arrival visa depends on sole discretion of Immigration Authority and Visit India Online is not responsible for any non grant of Visa to traveler.
• Kindly avoid being Over drunk by intake of hard drinks during the flights to avoid any Inconvenience during Visa on Arrival, Immigration and Custom Process.
• Passport copies are mandatory to send at the time of confirming the Booking & passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of departure from destination.
• After confirmation of services, if any one wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
• You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy which is: Cancellation charges per person
Cost Excludes :
• All meals not mentioned above. Meals i.e. lunch and dinner.
• Visa charges.
• Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter
• Any expense of personal nature like telephone bills, laundry bills, mini bar, etc
• Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
• Medical and travel insurance.
• Any other item not included in the above mentioned “includes” column.
•If you wants to cancel your booking, you must notify us in writing.
•No cancellation or changes are allowed after departure.
Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
Up to 60 days prior to departure: 25%
59-46 days prior to departure: 50%
45-31 days prior to departure: 75%
30 days prior to departure: 100%
Surcharges on Christmas and New Year period. Few destinations which overrules the below policy and come under 100% cancellation.
Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
Up to 60 days prior to departure: 50%
59-46 days prior to departure: 75%
45-0 days prior to departure: 100%
Bank Details :
JAN SAMRUDDHA HOSPITALITY LIMITED
BANK NAME: HDFC BANK
A/C NO: 50200001742571
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000925
BRANCH: MAYUR VIHAR
BRANCH CODE: 0925
JAN SAMRUDDHA HOSPITALITY LIMITED
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK
A/C NO: 135805000079
IFSC CODE: ICIC0001358
BRANCH: REGHARPURA, KAROL BAGH, NEW DELHI
BRANCH CODE: 135
Payment & Pricing:
•The price of your holiday has been quoted in both USD and INR. Since these prices are subject to currency fluctuations – the higher of the two will be charged at the time of completion payment for your booking.
•We urge our esteemed customers to make the complete payment at the time of booking to avoid any charges arising out of fluctuations.
•In case of part payments, Visit India Online reserves all rights to charge the higher value applicable as per the quote, till the time final payment does comes in
•We reserve the right to cancel your booking in case full and final payment is not made at the time of booking and later USD rate fluctuates . To avoid such situations, please make full and final payment at the time of booking.
Payment by Credit Cards:
•Your verbal authorization, given to your Travel Agent, for the use of your credit card indicates your compliance with our booking conditions and confirm your reservation whether or not you have actually signed the appropriate authorization form. In the case where the traveler pays with a third person credit card, a written proof of consent must be provided. Once a credit card has been forwarded to Visit India Online to guarantee a reservation, the travel agent becomes responsible for payment and must keep a signed copy of the customer's authorization on file. In the event that a cardholder refuses to honor a charge due to the absence of signature, the Travel Agent will be held responsible for full payment of the services.
Know your Customer:
•As per RBI Guidelines, for any international booking being made, HungryBags.com will need a copy of passport of all the passengers travelling to the destination
•We strongly recommend customers purchase travel insurance that covers the risks associated with travelling to a foreign country such as emergency medical assistance and hospitalization as well as cancellations coverage and lost baggage. Consult with your Travel Agent for the plan best suited to your needs.
•During the period of traveling, any loss or damage caused to the customer, shall be the sole responsibility of the customer only in case the insurance is not done. In case the insurance is done then Insurance company is solely responsible for any such loss. Visit India Online Pvt Ltd shall NOT be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the customer while traveling even if Visit India Online has been instrumental in providing insurance to the customer through insurance company.
•In the event of any dispute, the dispute shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by Visit India Online Pvt. Ltd. in Delhi and the matter shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
Taxes and Service Charges:
•All tour packages are subject to various charges, such as destination hotel taxes and service charges, port taxes on cruises, local government taxes, handling charges as well as on packages inclusive of an airfare, airport taxes, security fees and departure tax. All such charges, as known at the time of printing, are included in a Visit India Online package price. However, such charges are subject to change and unless a holiday package is fully paid any increase will be paid by the passenger.
•At the hotels, Check in time is 1400 Hours and Check out time is 1200 Hours. Early check In / Late checkout is subject to availability of room.
•All our packages are based on Night basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. Visit India Online will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by Visit India Online.
Hope the above details are as per your requirements .In case of further clarifications or any question (s) please do contact us.
Waiting for earliest positive reply !!
“Please also note that the terms and conditions stated in this e-mail, are final and binding. This e-mail surpasses any discussion/assurance that may have been given by our representative in any of the previous communications via phone or another e-mail . In case of any details or clarity, please feel free to get in touch with the undersigned or reply back on this email. Please send us go ahead in reply to this mail for us to process your booking within 24 hours. In case we do not receive any reply to this mail, it will be treated as implied consent.”
Please note that we are not holding any reservation, rates are subject to availability at the time of booking and may change any moment without prior notice.