Dharmashala Dalhousie Honeymoon Package
Upon Arrival At Pathankot,Met By Our Representative And Transfer To Dharamshala ,90 Kms/2 Hours. (Also Known As The Functioning Capital Of Tibetan Government In Exile).Day At Leisure,Dinner And Overnight Stay At Hotel In Dharamshala.
After Breakfast Go For The Sightseeing Of Mcleodganj H. H. The Dalai Lama Resides Here. At The Start Of Mcleodganj Is A Small Bazaar Filled With Variety Of Tibetan Handicrafts And Artifacts. At The End Of The Spur Lies The Namgyal Monastery. The External Wall Is Surrounded By Rows Of Prayer Wheels. With In The Monastery Are Large Idols Of Buddha The Charming Church Of St. John In The Wilderness Is Situated Here And This Is The Final Resting Place Of Lord Elgin, A British Viceroy Of India During The 19Th Century. Dinner And Overnight Stay At Hotel.
Travel By Surface From Dharamshala To Dalhousie 130 Km /4 Hrs . Dalhousie Has Marvelous Forests Trails Overlooking Vistas Of Wooded Hills, Waterfalls, Spring And Rivulets. Dalhousie Still Has A Touch Of;Raj And Its Colonial Style Building And Houses Bring Back The Flavors Of An Earlier Era. Check In Hotel. Diner And Overnight Stay At Hotel.
After Breakfast We Proceed To Khajjiar. Often Called India'S Switzerland, Along Its Fringes, Thick Forests Of Deodar Climb The Slopes, The Snow-Line Rests Above These Woods And In The Centre Of The Glade, Is A Small Lake Fed By Streams That Traverse The Green Carpet. Khajjiar Was Probably A Glacial Bowl Formed During The Last Himalayan Ice Age And Left With A Lake That Gradually Withered Away. Khajjiar Is Part Of The Notified Kalatop - Khajjiar Sanctuary. Dinner And Overnight At Hotel.
After Breakfast Check Out From Hotel And Drop To Pathankot Railway Station(80 Kms/2 Hours). Our Services Endf Here. But Sweet Memories Always Remain.
Yogindera tours and travels Only acts only as a booking agent of the Hotel Accommodation & Transport Or Adventure Like Camping And Trekking , providing the services and it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and user as regards the standards of services provider.
FIT: Reservation Policy: Full payment required before reservation
GIT: Reservation Policy
* 25% Payment required at the time of reservation
* 25% Payment required before 30 Days of travel date
* 50% Full & Final Payment required before 15 Days of travel date
FIT & GIT: Cancellation Policy
* 25% Cancellation will apply on total amount after confirmation till 15 Days of travel date
* 50% Cancellation will apply 14 – 07 Days of travel date
* 75% Cancellation will apply 06 – 02 Days of travel date
* No refund if cancelled on the same day
* No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamites like, landslides, flood, earthquake, heavy snow fall or any other reason beyond the control of the India Travels Online
* Yogindera tours and Travels shall not be responsible in any matter whatsoever for any delay or inconvenience to the passengers during the journey either due to the breakdown of the vehicle or due to any other cause/unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Yogindera tours and Travels Reservation Centre
Mr. Yoginder Singh Chandel