Yupia is a popular destination in the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. Located 20 km from the main city, Itanagar, Yupia is nestled in a quaint location. The town is blessed with serenity in its atmosphere in abundance. People from nearby and far off places visit Yupia for spending vacations.
Why Is It Famous?
1) Yupia is known for its green surroundings.
2) The town is a home for the tribes of Nishi. Even the Mikir Tribe from Assam also resides in Yupia town.
3) Both tribes have preserved their culture beautifully. They celebrate all the festivals with great enthusiasm.
4) Visitors get to see the cultural heritage of Arunachal Pradesh and Assam in the town of Yupia.
5) Yupia is notable for ‘Apong’. Apong is a beer made from rice and found all over Arunachal Pradesh including Yupia.
6) The nearby woods of this town serve as a great getaway for relishing the fun of camping & hiking.
Best Time To Visit:-
The best time for visiting Yupia is between September-March. It is the duration when the weather remains pleasant and apt for exploring the nearby villages & local markets.
Nearest Railway Station - Naharlagun Railway Station
Nearest Airport - Lilabari Airport
Top Things To Do In GolaghatView All
Best Travel Packages in GolaghatView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.