Nehru Rose Garden is a garden that plays a key role in giving a boost to the tourism in Ludhiana. It is a garden that is dotted with a huge variety of roses in its vicinity. It spreads over 150 acres of land and is a must-see place in Ludhiana. People usually spend a couple of hours at this place.
It Is Known For:-
1) Nehru Rose Garden is a sea of roses. This garden houses more than 1,500 species of roses and 1,700 species of other plants.
2) The site of colorful roses aligned beautifully is simply indescribable.
3) It also has a pond where ducks can be spotted.
4) Nehru Rose Garden is an ideal place for spending a good quality time amid nature. Locals consider it as the appropriate place in the locale for relishing a morning/evening walk.
5) Due to the presence of roses in abundance, it also attracts nature photographers.
Best Time To Visit:-
Nehru Rose Garden is a great place for spending some leisure time and rejuvenating the tired senses. Although it is visited by the locals and tourists on a daily basis, the best time for marking the presence at this place is during the spring season. During that time, different colored roses bloom and enhance the beauty of the garden.
Nehru Rose Garden is connected with the rest of the Ludhiana via major railway lines and roads. One can hire the service of the local transit to reach the place conveniently.
Nearest Railway Station:- Ludhiana Junction
Nearest Airport:- Ludhiana Airport
Top Things To Do In LudhianaView All
Best Travel Packages in LudhianaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.