On arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport you will be met by our office Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Kalimpong . Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast start for sight seeing, Visit Delo Hills, Dr. Grahm’s Home, Pine View Nursery, Jang-Dong-Palrifro-Brang Gompa, Mangal Dham & Durpin Dara View Point & Jalepla View Point.Back to hotel for check out and transfer to Gangtok (5500 Ft) the capital of Sikkim, Sikkim - the Land of the Pristine and un-spoilt natural beauty with alpine landscapes and thick luxuriant forests, rivers and peaceful lakes, O/n stay at Gangtok .
After breakfast go for a day sightseeing covering Tashi View Point,Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Jhakri Water Falls, Ranka Monastery, Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday & govt. Holidays), Do-Drul Chorten, Directorate of Handicrafts &Handloom (Closed on Sunday & Govt. Holidays), Flower Show. Evening free for leisure. Over night at Hotel
A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake (departure at 0900 to 0930 AM hrs ) - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir - The shrine maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Singh, Back to Gangtok. Evening free. Over night stay at hotel.
After breakfast Check out and transfer to Pelling , One can enjoy the spectacular Eastern Himalayan Range from Pelling .On arrival Check in into the hotel , Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast start for day sight seeing which includes Rimbi Waterfalls, Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake & Darap Village,Kanchenjunga Water Falls, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdentse Ruins, New Helipad & Kanchenjunga View Tower. Over night stay at hotel.
After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling the “Queen of the hill stations”, its name derived from “Dorje-Line” which means the place of “Dorje”, the mystic thunderbolt. After a very scenic drive through the mountains, tea gardens etc, Rest of the day free for own activities , O/n stay at hotel.
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit Mix points, covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetans Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Rope way, Japanese Temple, Ava Art Gallary & Peace pagoda. Over night stay at hotel.
Morning free for packing & transfer to NJP Station or Bagdogra airport for return journey - Tour Ends.
Term & Condition
1. The holder here of does herby for himself and his or her legal representative release and discharge "ITDH Tourism" its subsidiary and affiliated corporation’s here in after referred to as "ITDH Tourism" with the same effect as if each and every one of them were in specially designed there and each of their officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for property loss or damage or from any and all damages resulting from death or personal injuries including of services which he or strictly sustain on account of arising account of or while engaged on any tour, means of transportation or other services whether due to the ownership maintenance, use cooperation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether or not due to its or their negligence or otherwise and regardless of the disasters such as sea, fire, breakdown of machinery of equipment, acts of government authority, wars, civil disturbances, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, guarantees or any delay charges of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may incur as a result of any of the foregoing causes.
2. It is understood that "ITDH Tourism" acts as agents only for all services covered hereby and that all tickets coupons and services orders are furnished and conditions here of and to those under which means of transportation, other services are supplied and that the passage contract in use by each carrier or operator.
3. "ITDH Tourism" reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and/or the rights to change any space reservation feature on means of conveyance without notice and or on resole; whatsoever without making any rebate allowance or bound but extra cost if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
4. " ITDH Tourism " shall have the right to cancel this service order in case the deems the tour, trip or passage impracticable or for any other reasons upon refunding the value here of and the holder shall not have any other or further claim against it by reason thereof.
5. Amount received is NON REFUNDBLE/NON ADJUSTABLE, if cancelled or short stayed by the Guest.
6. All disputes shall strictly be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
The ITDH Tourism acts only as a booking agent of the Hotel Accommodation & Transport, providing the services and it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and user as regards the standards of services provider in no circumstance shall ITDH be liable for services provided by the service vender and no responsibility as the principal
ITDH Tourism shall not in any way is responsible for any loss or theft of goods or any property of the tourist during visit or in the reservation/booking office. Luggage is carried at owner’s risk
• 25% Payment required at the time of reservation
• 25% Payment required before 30 Days of travel date
• 50% Full & Final Payment required before 15 Days of travel date
• 25% Cancellation will apply on total amount after confirmation till 15 Days of travel date
• 50% Cancellation will apply on total amount if cancelled between 14 – 07 Days of travel date
• 75% Cancellation will apply on total amount if cancelled between 06 – 02 Days of travel date
• No refund due if cancelled on the same travel day
•No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamites like, landslides, flood, earthquake, heavy snow fall or any other reason beyond the control of the ITDH Tourism
•ITDH Tourism shall not be responsible in any matter whatsoever for any delay or inconvenience to the passengers during the journey either due to the breakdown of the vehicle or due to any other cause/unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ITDH Tourism.
• All the above hotel cancellation for GROUP is subject to all individual hotels terms & conditions
For the above terms and conditions mentioned in our website so as to clearly understand that the ITDH Tourism liability is limited and restricted to what has been forth herein in the website's terms & conditions section.